Vahana Mitra Status | vahana mitra status check | vahana mitra payment status | vahana mitra 2023 release date
As we all know, a few days back the government of Andhra Pradesh launched many initiatives and one of them is called the Vahana Mitra Scheme, in which the government aims to provide financial support to all the drivers of the state, and there are so many drivers beneficiaries in the state available who have registered themselves under this scheme. For those who want to check their application status and other updates about this scheme. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the details about the Vahana Mitra Status process, and also a brief description of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Vahana Mitra Status
The government of Andra Pradesh has introduced a notification portal where all the registered candidates will be able to access their application status and make necessary changes to it. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide financial support to all the auto rikshaws, cab, etc. drivers of the state to enhance their lifestyle by providing them aid. The amount of 50,000 will be given to all the beneficiaries which will be given in 5 installments and the amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank accounts. All those beneficiaries who are looking forward to it and willing to get more information about this scheme and process to get access in application status, so you are in the right place.
Key Highlights of Vahana Mitra Status
|Name of the scheme||Vahana Mitra Status Online|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||This scheme intends to provide financial support to all the drivers of the state|
|Official website||Cahana Mitra Status Website|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Vahana Mitra Scheme
The main objective of creating this scheme is to enhance the lifestyle of the cab, auto rikshaw drivers, etc. by providing them financial support per annum. Under this, the authorities will provide 50,000 rupees which will be given to them in 5 installments so 10,000 per annum which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. With the implementation of this initiative, drivers will become self-sufficient and independent so that they don’t have to ask for money from anyone the government will provide them financial aid. So, now those who want to check their application status and other details about the scheme we have mentioned all the necessary aspects regarding this scheme or you can also visit the official website through the link given in this article.
Benefits of Vahana Mitra Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, all the drivers will get incentives for their expenses so that they don’t have to be burdened on anyone anymore.
- Under this, all the drivers including, cab drivers, auto rikshaw drivers, and others will be included and get financial support from the government.
- The target to provide benefits to the beneficiaries will be more than 2,75,931, and by addressing the needs the government will provide them all the benefits.
- Under this, the amount will be given to all the beneficiaries will be 50,000 which will be given in 5 installments starting from 10,000 per annum, and the amount will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only drivers of the state are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
Procedure to Check Vahana Mitra Status
- To check the status, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- Now, click on the Application Status option and continue.
- Now, you will be redirected to the new page, select your scheme, year and continue.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar Number and the captcha code and submit it.
- After submitting this the OTP will be generated on your Aadhar Registered mobile number.
- Now you have to enter the OTP on the given OTP box and tap on the search option.
- After this, all the necessary details will appear on your screen.