UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | UPSC EPFO Recruitment Apply Online | UPSC EPFO Eligibility | UPSC EPFO Syllabus
Recently so many notifications are now published by the various departments, and now we are here to discuss the latest notification called UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023. Basically, UPSC EPFO APFC The recruitment process usually consists of a written exam and an interview. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the position by completing the online application form available on the UPSC website. The APFC body is a Group A body in EPFO, reporting to the Department of Labour and Employment. The position comes with various benefits and benefits such as medical facilities, travel allowances, and housing facilities. Here we have mentioned all the mandatory details, so read it till the end.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) administers the recruitment process for the Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) position in the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). The APFC body is a Group A body in EPFO, reporting to the Department of Labour and Employment. In this article, we will provide you with all the mandatory detailed information regarding this recruitment notification, including eligibility criteria, age relaxation, selection process, and many more.
Overview Details of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
|Exam Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Enforcement Officer (EO)/ Accounts Officer (AO) and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)|
|Online Registration||25th February to 17th March 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written Test Interview/Personality Test|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Job Location||National (Across India)|
|Notification Release Date||25th February 2023|
|Opening date of Registration||25th February 2023|
|Closing date of Registration||17th March 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Admit card 2023||To Be Notified|
|UPSC EPFO Exam date 2023||To Be Notified|
|Result||To Be Notified|
Eligibility Criteria of the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
The age limit for the post is usually 35 years.
All the candidates must have knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Written Examination: The written examination consists of objective-type questions and is conducted offline. The paper usually comprises questions on General English, General Studies, and General Ability.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify for the written examination are called for an interview.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for the APFC position is generally in line with the Tier 10 salary scale (INR 56,100-1,77,500). In addition to salary, the position offers several other benefits and perks such as medical facilities, travel allowances, and housing facilities.
Application procedure of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023, and continue
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before proceeding with the registration process.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link to fill out the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, contact details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee through the available modes of payment.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.