TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Online | TNPSC DEO Exam 2022-23 | DEO Exam 2023 Notification
So today here in this post we will talk about the recruitment notification, called TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023, which is launched by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the interested applicants of the state. As we know that previously there are so many recruitment job notifications and now here is another one. Under this notification there are so many vacancies available for the candidates for the post of District Educational Officer. If you are interested and willing to get more details regarding the recruitment then you have to through this article till the end, here is eligibility criteria, age limit, and many more.
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC have released the newest recruitment notification for the eligible candidates for the post of District Educational Officer. The notification have launched on 14th of December 2022, so all the candidates who have desire to get enrolled in such job opportunities then make a application process before the last date. All the candidates can apply for this post in school education department in the state, because this port serve as a representative of education sector of the state also.
Highlights of TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||TNPEC DEO|
|Name of the Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam level||State level|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Selection Process||Prelims exam Main written exam|
|Required language||English and Tamil language|
|Name of the Post||District Educational Officer|
|Prelims exam fee||100/-|
|Main written exam fee||200/-|
|Helpdesk no||044-69097777 044-25300336 044-25300337|
Examination Important Dates
|Date of the notification||14 December 2022|
|Starting date of the application||14 December 2022|
|Last date for application submission||January 13, 2023|
|Prelims examination date||April 9, 2023|
|Mains examination date||Soon|
|Prelims result date||May 2023 “tentative”|
|Mains examination release date||Soon|
|Certificate verifications and oral test||Soon|
|Final selection list||Soon|
Vacancy Details of the Recruitment
The vacancy details have announced with the official notification, so the total vacancies are 22 for the post of DEO, so all the candidates are requested to check the n=official notification to get proper vacancy and post details.
Eligibility Criteria of the TNPSC DEO Recruitment
All the interested candidates who want to apply for this notification, are requested to read all the terms and conditions and eligibility conditions, details are given below:
- All the applicants must have passed Master’s Degree from any UGC university in courses such as, History, Commerce, Tamil and English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Economics, Geography.
- Experience- those teachers who have engaged in any recognised aided secondary or higher secondary schools, must have atleast 12years experience in the field.
There is no age limit for STs, MBCs/ DCs, SCs, SC (A)s, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all categories. But for other categories applicants age must be more the 30years.
- Mock Test
- Medical test
Application Process of TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2023
- Interested applicants who want to enrolled under this recruitment are required to visit the Official Website.
- Now you are required to make a One Time Registration process, and pay the one time registration fee, after that you will receive the username and password to your registered mobile number of email id.
- Now applicants have to make a login process through clicking on login option, and then the application form will open.
- Now fill the form with required details on it and verify them, and applicants also have to select the post and service according to your interest.
- Now applicants can pay the application fee and save the application form for future use.
- Note– those applications will be rejected which will not have photographs, and neither necessary documents nor signature.