Uttar Pradesh has recently launched many schemes for the benefit of students. Thousands of students are applying and taking advantage of these schemes. One more scheme has been launched by the state government for the welfare of the students of the state. The scheme is known as UP Praveen Yojana 2022. Under the scheme, the students will not only get financial benefits but also get a skill development mission along with a certificate from the government. In this article we will learn about the benefits, features and importance of this yojana.
UP Praveen Yojana 2022
Yogi Adityanath of Uttar Pradesh will launch a new programme to encourage skill development among his state’s students while they are in school/ High Schools.The objective of the certificate Yojana offered by the Skill Development Mission is to help students in classes 10 and 12 become self-sufficient. The students at the state’s government schools will get job training to build skills that will prepare them for the workforce.150 schools from both boys’ and girls’ higher secondary schools will be selected from districts.11 distinct trades will be covered in the instruction for the students. Which training courses will cover IT, electronics, health and beauty, ODOP, retail, automobiles, etc.
UP Praveen Yojana Overview
|Name of Yojana||UP Praveen Yojana|
|Launched By||Yogi Adityanath|
|Benefits||Skilled Course during Studies|
|Number of Schools||150, 2 from each district.|
Objective and Features of Up Praveen Yojana
Yogi Adityanath is the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and the Education Department and Skill Development Mission are working together on this project. Under this scheme, certificate programmes from the State’s Skill Development Mission will be taught at public secondary schools. Under this scheme, 150 schools will be chosen by the UP Secondary Education Department. The students will receive the training offered under this scheme entirely free of charge.
Benefits and importance of UP Praveen Yojana
- it would enable students to receive skill training in accordance with their credentials while pursuing an education.
- This yojana will have benefited 21000 students in grades 9–12 by offering skill training.
- The 11 trades that students will receive instruction in include IT, electronics, beauty and wellness, ODOP, retail, automobiles, etc.
- There will be a certificate program offered by the Skill Development Mission at the state’s public secondary schools.
Eligibility Criteria of UP Praveen Yojana
The eligibility criteria for the UP Praveen Yojana are as
- Applicants must be students of government secondary schools girls/ boys.
- Only students from 10-12th are eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required of UP Praveen Yojana
Some of the important documents required are
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of having studied in 9th/12th class
- Residential proof
- Annual income certificate
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photograph
Application Procedure of Up Praveen Yojana
The application procedure has not yet been started by the government of the state. As soon as the state government makes the Praveen Yojana available for the scheme and makes the application procedure open for students, keep in touch with us. We will let you know as soon as the government makes a student portal available.