Haryana School Education Department has started a new opportunity for the 10th and 12th class students so that they can receive career guidance. Today in this article we will be sharing with all of you the details regarding the Umeed Career Portal 2023 created by the authorities. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be easily able to do the Teacher/Student Registration & Login. We will also share with you all the benefits of the scheme and the details regarding the career portal created by the concerned authorities.
Umeed Career Portal 2023
The Directorate of School Education, Haryana State Government has created a new career guidance portal which will help the students studying in class 10th to class 12th so that they can check out the career opportunities and get higher education. Through the development of this portal, the students will be able to get proper information regarding the colleges and the entrance examination fellowships plus scholarships available to them so that they can kick start their career and successfully get a chance to get a proper education. You can fill up the application form for this prestigious scheme through the official website.
Details Of उम्मीद करियर पोर्टल हरियाणा
|Umeed Career Portal 2023
|Providing career opportunities
|Students of class 10th to 12th
Features Of Umeed Career Portal
The basic information about the courses and the colleges available for all of the students after class 12th will be available at this official portal and the students will also be able to get the information regarding the entrance examination and the scholarships plus fellowship programs available in their state. You can easily register yourself at the official portal before the last date. There will be a lot of different information available to the beneficiary related to the career that they can take up after they have successfully completed class 12th.
Umeed Career Portal Benefits
Career counseling and guidance will be provided to the students of the Haryana state through the development of this Umeed Career Portal 2023. The students studying from Class 10th to Class 12th will be provided with the benefit of this scheme. Counseling centers are also established in different districts of the Haryana state through the development of this prestigious scheme. The career advancement skills of the students will be developed through the development of this scheme. The students who are studying in Haryana Government school can take the advantage of this scheme.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicant must be a student of a government school.
The following documents must be submitted to apply for this scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Certificate of residence
- School ID card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Phone Number
Umeed Career Portal Application Procedure
- First, you will have to visit the official website of Umeed career portal by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- You will have to click on the option called login displayed on the home screen.
- You need to enter your school ID and SRN number.
- Enter the password and click on login.
- The dashboard will be displayed on your screen.
- You will get information about careers, colleges, entrance exams, vocational courses and scholarships by the login.
- If there is any doubt regarding the SRN registration number, contact the teacher. After which they will be able to take help of this portal. Before this, there will be online training for teachers on November 17, while on November 19, students will be able to get career guidance.
Training of Teachers and Students Links
The table given below indicates the official links for the teachers and students training portal:-
|Link for Participation
|Teacher Training Session on the usage of Career Guidance Portal
|UMEED Centers, Counselors, PGTs
|Student Engagement Session on Career Guidance Portal
|All students of classes 10th-12th
Student and Teachers ID and Password
You can check out the login ID and password for the students and the teachers in this prestigious scheme:-
|School / Teacher
|School ID followed by t1 eg. 1234t1
|Student’s SRN Number
- Umeed Career Helpline – Ph: 7303910911
- Please Call between Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6 pm.