TN Village Assistant Exam Date Tamil Nadu State Treasury Department has published the official vacancy notice for Village Assistant positions. According to the announcement, the total number of vacancies is 2748 positions. The TN Department of Revenue Village Assistant online application link is available at https://agaram.tn.gov.in/. Online filing is available from October 10, 2022 to November 7, 2022. Candidates seeking a position in the Tamil Nadu Government can take advantage of this unique opportunity.
TN Village Assistant Exam Date 2023
The Ministry of Finance of Tamil Nadu conducts a written test and interview to select suitable applicants. The TN Department of Revenue written VA test will be held on November 30, 2022 and the interview will be screened on December 15 and 16, 2022. TN Department of Revenue Recruitment Notice and Application Form for Tamilnadu RD Village Assistant Recruitment are at www .tn.gov.in. Before applying for these positions, candidates must verify their eligibility, i.e. H. Educational level, age limit, experience, etc.
TN Revenue Department Jobs 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil nadu Revenue Department|
|Name of the Post||Village Assistant Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07th November 2022|
|Job Category||TN Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN Revenue Department VA Vacancy 2022
|Posts Name||No of Vacancies|
|Village Assistant Posts||2748|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
- TN Revenue Department Education Qualification:
- Applicant must have passed Class 5 and be able to read and write the Tamil language.
- The candidate can read and write Tamil.
- Candidates must be residents of the local Taluk and may only apply.
Tamil Nadu Revenue Department VA Age Limit
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – 21 to 37 Years
- For ‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – 21 to 34 Years
- Candidates in UR categories – 21 to 32 Years
TN VA Recruitment Application Fee
There is no application fee for the TN VA Recruitment 2022.
TN VA Salary details
Village Assistant Posts – Level – 6 Rs.11,100/- to Rs.35,100/-
TN VA Recruitment Board Selection Process
- Written Exam
How to apply for TamilNadu Revenue Department Recruitment 2023
- Visit The Official website .
- Click on the official notification PDF.
- Please read the notice carefully.
- Click the Apply Online link next to the notification.
- Enter general details, educational and field experience details.
- Upload a photo and other required documents.
- Make the payment through the gateway.
- Finally, click the “Send” button.