India Post Office Recruitment 2022-23 | Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Last Date | Post Office Vacancy 2022-2023
India Post Office Recruitment 2023- India Post Office has posted exceptional job vacancies, good news for all aspiring government jobs. India Post is a government operated postal system in India which is part of the Postal Department of the Ministry of Communications. Out of a total of 98083, India Post Vacancy 2022, 59,099 are for Postman, 1,445 for Post Guard and the remaining 37,539 for MTS positions are being filled for vacancies in 23 counties across the country. This is a huge number of vacancies and a unique opportunity for 10 and 12 pass job seekers to get a stable job with a lucrative salary. Read the article for details such as online application process, eligibility criteria, application steps, etc.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023
The India Post Office has published the India Post Office Notice 2022 on its official website. Candidates can check this in this article along with Indian Post Office Notification, Registration Start Dates, Open Position, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Criteria, Fee etc. are also declared. We have provided below the direct link to download Indian Post Office Suspension Notice in PDF 2022.
TNEA 2022 Counselling: Round 4 Allotment OUT, Cut off
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|India Post Recruitment 2022|
|Posts||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS|
|Job Location||23 Circles around Nation|
Vacancy MTS & Mail Guard Region Wise 2023
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||NA||401|
India Post Recruitment 2022-23 – Important Dates
|India Post Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates|
|India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification Release Date||November 2022|
|Online Registration Starts||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||To be notified|
–India Post Office Recruitment Vacancy 2022-23
|India Post Recruitment Vacancy 2022 – Post-wise|
Age Limit: –
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||18||32|
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per GR.
India Post Office Recruitment Application Fee
- General category applicants are required to pay a fee of 100 rupees for all positions advertised in India Post Office Recruitment 2022.
- All-female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PWD applicants, and transgender applicants are exempt from paying application fees.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualification
|India Post Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification|
|Postman||Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th from any recognized Board.|
|Mailguard||Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th from any recognized Board. Must have basic computer skills|
|MTS||Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th from any recognized Board. Must have basic computer skills|
India Post Recruitment Selection Process
Selection under India Post Recruitment 2022 for the position of MTS, Post Guard or Postman will be made on the basis of the academic qualifications of the candidates, the relevant authority will publish a list with several merits.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Salary
Students recruited through the mail receive a good salary and additional privileges. The gross salary for a mail guard is 33,718 while the gross salary for a postman is 35,370.
Steps to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2023
- First, go to India Post official web portal of on your device.
- Then tap the India Post Recruitment 2022 link on the portal home page.
- Then click the Register Now icon.
- Next you need to fill in the full application form with the required details that will appear on your screen.
- In addition, applicants must upload the required documents with the registration form.
- Pay the application form fee and tap the submit icon.
- After that, your registration form will be submitted successfully.
- Save the app screenshot to your device for later use.