Telangana Guarantee Scheme online apply | Benefits of Gruha Jyoti Scheme | Official Website Rythu Bhrosa
Today in this article we will discuss 6 Guarantee Schemes that will be implemented by the government of Telangana state. Recently the congress party has made an oath if they come into power, they will provide 6 different schemes that will be beneficial for the citizens of the state, and these schemes come with various benefits, like financial support, subsidized food, and much more. Here in this article, we are going to provide you with a brief introduction to these schemes which will include some of their benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process, and much more, so all you have to do is read this whole article till the end and get detailed information.
Telangana Guarantee Scheme
The government of Telangana will soon announce a kind of scheme which is now called the 6 Guarantee Scheme, in which the congress party included the Mahalaxmi scheme, the Rythu Bharosa scheme, the Indiramma housing scheme, the Yuva Vikshasam scheme, the Gruha Jyoti. These schemes will be launched only when they come into power because these schemes will provide huge benefits to the citizens of the state such as financial support, medical facilities, subsidized food grains, employment opportunities for youth, and much more. Those who want to apply under this scheme then you have to apply under this scheme but before that, you have to check all the eligibility conditions and other details also and then apply for this scheme. We will soon share with you all the details about this scheme and then you can check and apply.
Key Highlights of 6 Guarantee Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Guarantee Scheme|
|Launched by||Congress Party government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Name of the schemes||Mahalaxmi scheme, the Rythu Bharosa scheme, the Indiramma housing scheme, the Yuva Vikshasam scheme, the Gruha Jyoti|
|Official website||Given below|
Objective of 6 Guarantee Scheme
The main objective of these initiatives is to provide a variety of benefits to the citizens of the states. Under this, each scheme has its criteria for benefits, so it will be beneficial for them to apply under this and get benefits. With the help of this, candidates will be able to enhance their skills and standard of living. Under this, citizens will get free electricity, subsidized food grains, employment opportunities, skill development programs, and much more which will make them self-independent.
Features of Guarantee Scheme
- This scheme was initiated by the government of Telangana by the congress party because they have made promises if they come into power this scheme will be launched to provide numerous benefits to the state.
- In this, the government will announce various schemes that will include the Mahalaxmi scheme, the Rythu Bharosa scheme, the Indiramma housing scheme, the Yuva Vikshasam scheme, the Gruha Jyoti and each of them has its benefits.
|Name of the Scheme||Benefits|
|Mahalaxmi||With the implementation of this scheme, each woman in the state will receive 2500 rupees monthly.|
|Rythu Bharosa||Under this, financial support will be provided to the tenants of the state, and on the other hand, 10,000 will be provided per year to all the agricultural labor.|
|Indiramma Indlu||Under this, the govt will provide financial support of 5 lakh rupees to all the citizens of the state who do not have their home.|
|Cheyutha Scheme||Through this initiative, the govt is going to provide health insurance of 10 lakh rupees to the elderly of the state and also 4,000 monthly for their expenses.|
|Yuva Vikasam||Under this, the government will provide financial assistance of 5 10 lakh rupees to the youth of the state.|
|Gruha Jyothi||In this, 200 units of electricity will be provided to all the citizens for free.|
- These schemes are only available to the citizens of Telangana state.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
Registration Procedure Under Telangana Guarantee Scheme
- Go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- There you have to tap on the New Registration option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now complete it and you will receive a user ID and password on your registered email or mobile number.
- Now go back to the homepage and tap on the Login option and the login page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter your login details on it and submit them.
- After this, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill in all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last, verify the details and then submit the application form.