SSC CGL Answer Key Expected Date | SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Answer Key Pdf Download | SSC CGL 2022 Notification |SSC CGL Answer Key 2023
As we all know that every year SSC CGL Exam is conducted for those candidates who wants to get government jobs, and this exam was recently held in 2022, and as per the sources large number of applicants have appear in the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination. Now all these candidates are willingly waiting for this, so we have a great news for all the candidates, the authorities have released the SSC CGL Answer Key, which is now available on the official website. In this article we will provide you all the necessary details regarding the answer key PDF and also the procedure to download it.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2023
The authorities of SSC, Stalf Selection Commission have recently announced the Answer key for the examination which is recently held in 2022. All the applicants who have appeared in the examination are advised to visit the official website and check the answers which you have given. In case if you find any fault in your answer key and want to make objections then you can complaint from 17th to 20th December 2022. All you need is your roll number and password to check the answer key, with this login in the link given below and get the key.
Overview Details of SSC CGL Answer Key 2023
|Name of the Board||Stalf Selection Commission|
|Answer Key Released Date||17th December 2022|
|Objection date||17th to 20th December 2022|
|Tier 1 exam date||01st to 13th December 2022|
|Tier 1 result date||January 2023|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
Link of Answer Key
All those applicants who have appeared in the examination and now waiting for the answer key to check their performance in the examination, its here. Applicants are requested to visit the official website and check the answer key and check the answers, and also the authority have mentioned that in case if you find any objection regarding the answers then, applicants can file a complaint which will start from 17 to 20 December 2022. All the important link are given in this article all you need is to read this post till the end and get the detailed information.
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2023
Procedure to Check SSC CGL Answer Key 2023
- Those candidates who have appeared and wants to check the answer key are required to visit the Official Website.
- After this, you are required to find the Answer Key option, and continue.
- Now you have to tap on another link which is called Uploading of tentative answer key along with candidate’s response sheet- Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022, and the login page will appear.
- And on that login page you have to enter your roll number and password and click on login option.
- After tapping on that link, the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key will open on your screen, where you can check your performance in the examination.
Process to Raise Objection for SSC Answer Key 2023
As per the reports the objection raise process is already started from 17th of December to 20th December 2022, and for 1 paper you are required to pay 100 rupees. The process to raise objection is given below, kindly check:
- For that all the candidates are required to Visit the same Official Website of SSC CGL.
- And there you have to tap on SSC CGL Notice, and continue with the process.
- After that, you are required to tap on, Raise Objections to Tentative SSC CGL Answer key, and continue.
- Now there you have to enter your username and password and click on login option.
- Now you will see the question list, where you have to choose one question and its correct option according to you, and continue.
- Now pay the application fee, and submit the objection, and also attach the objection raised proof.