Sahara Refund Portal Registration | crcs sahara refund portal registration online | mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund
Recently the central registrar for cooperative societies portal has been launched by the Ministry of Corporation to provide refunds for all the investors who have invested their money in Sahara India Company. As per the reports, some so many investors have filled out the application form, so now it’s time to check the refund status. Here in this article, all the candidates will get to know how they are going to check their refund status and also all the details about the company and its other details.
Sahara Refund Portal Registration
the authorities of Sahara India have released an online portal that is more helpful for investors who are worried about their money and now want their money back. With the help of this portal, all the investors will receive their amount in 3 phases which start from 10,000 but for that, they have to apply for a refund and so many investors have already done this. Those who haven’t registered yet are advised to apply for a refund through the link given in this article. For those who have registered now it’s time to track the refund status, and for that, the authorities released a refund status portal in which investors will be able to track their application easily. Here in this article, we have given all the important links and processes that will be necessary for the beneficiary.
Key Highlights of mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal Registration
|Name of the Portal||Sahara Refund Portal|
|Authority||Ministry of Cooperation|
|Beneficiaries||All Sahara Group Investors|
|Launched on||18th July 2023|
|Started by||Home Minister Amit Shah|
|Total Investors||10 Crore Investors|
|Total Investments||₹50,000 Crore|
|Documents Required for Refund Claim||Bank Passbook, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Membership Number|
|Time Taken for Refund||7-10 Days|
|Type of Article||Finance|
|Sahara Refund Portal||mocrefund.crcs.gov.in|
Objective of mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal
The main objective of creating this beneficial portal is to provide access to application status or refund status, and by making this user-friendly platform for all investors, it will be easy for them to track their status without any issues. It will reduce the paperwork process for the organization and also physical visits to government offices for quarries. For those who are looking for such a portal here is the chance for them to use it and get their refunds which will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank accounts within 7-8 days.
Features of Sahara Refund Portal Registration
- This portal has been introduced by the Ministry of Cooperation to create an online platform for all the beneficiaries who have invested their money in it.
- With the help of the portal, all the investors will receive their refunds within 7-8 days which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts without any technical issue.
- Those who want refunds must have to fill out the refund form through the official website, and those who have already done it can now track their application status.
- An investor should be an Indian and have invested in the company.
- All the beneficiaries will receive their amount through online payment mode.
- Beneficiaries must have all the valid documents about the investment.
Required Documents List
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Membership Number
Registration Procedure Under CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
- For that, beneficiaries are required to go to the Official Portal through the link given.
- After this, you have to download the Registration form through the webpage.
- Now you are required to fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Now you have to submit the application form copy to the portal.