Dharitree Assam Portal 2023 | Dharitree assam portal 2023 registration | revenue assam.nic.in dharitree | dharitri assam land records online
Here we are going to discuss another portal which is introduced by the government of Assam which is called Dharitree Assam Portal 2023. In which the government aims to maintain all the land records in one platform for the citizens. With the help of this platform, they don’t have to go to any government department to get details about land records. In this article, we will cover all the important aspects of this portal such as benefits, features, eligibility criteria, and much more. All those who want to learn more details about this portal are advised to read this blog consciously till the end and get portal’s portal-related information.
Dharitree Assam Portal 2023
In Assam, the government has initiated a portal where the government will maintain all the land records of the state for the citizens who face issues visiting government offices for record details. This portal is managed by the Revenue and Disaster Management Department, and the authorities will maintain all the important details about lands on one platform. So, all the Assamies will get equal access to this portal and be able to view details about lands and stuff. This platform was introduced by the Revenue and Disaster Management Department on October 7th, 2021, which aims to allow citizens to register, edit, view, and maintain all the land records in the state. This aims to reduce issues related to maintaining manual record-keeping which include opacity, delayed updates, corruption, and harassment.
Key Highlights of Dharitree Assam Portal 2023
|Name of the Portal||Dharitree Assam (Land Revenue Assam)|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Managed by||Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Objective||To provide the land records in a single portal|
|Benefits||To provide easy-to-view land records|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Assam|
Objective of Dharitree Assam Portal
The main objective of this portal is to streamline and modernize all land records management in the state by providing them with a comprehensive and user-friendly platform to get access to land records. This platform was initiated to enhance transparency in land detail management which will ensure that all the details about and will be available to the public and it will also reduce false activities. With the help of this portal, all the citizens will get access and will be able to review, edit, and maintain all the land records conveniently.
Benefits of Dharitree Assam Portal
- With the help of this platform, citizens get access to land records while comforting their homes, which aims to reduce physical visits to any government offices, which will save more time and money.
- This initiative aims to create transparency by making land records readily available which will reduce the likelihood of fraudulent land transactions and disputes, it will reduce corruption, and make the state safe and secure.
- Under this, all the government officers will also get access to land records quickly, and also check all the administrative processes, and reduce bureaucratic delays in the state.
- All the land-related disputes will be decreased by accurate up-to-date land records which are available on the portal which will save more time and resources for both citizens and the government.
- With the help of this, citizens no longer have to spend money on traveling to any government offices or hiring any officer to get access to land records.
- This portal is available for all the citizens of the state.
- Under this, those who have lands and are willing to register their land records are eligible to get access to this portal.
- To register, all citizens have to make a registration and provide all the land elated details correctly.
Required Documents List
- Property Information
- Ownership Documents
- Registration Documents
- Legal Authority
- Application Forms
- Revenue Payment Receipts
- Court Orders or Legal Documents
- Professional Credentials
- Consent Documents
- Proof of Address
Procedure to Check Land Records Under Dharitree Assam Portal 2023
- First, you have to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- After that, you have to click on the Land Record or Jamabandi Assam option and continue.
- After this process, the list of Districts will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to select your specific district.
- Now you are required to tap on Captcha Code and Dag Number tap on the search option and continue.
- After this procedure, the details of land records will appear on your screen which includes the lease number, leaseholder details, lot number, local tax, patta type, comments, and other details.