PNRD Assam Recruitment Notification 2023 | PNRD Assam Recruitment Syllabus | PNRD Assam Recruitment Exam Date
The Assam Government will be recruiting a lot of candidates in the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development very soon and all of the candidates who are interested in this recruitment opportunity should read the article given below which talks about the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2023 in detail. We are sharing with all of you the details regarding the latest recruitment opportunities that will be available in the latest PNRD Assam Recruitment 2023. We will also share with you all the special details related to the Online Apply, Exam Date/Pattern, Syllabus.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2023
The people who want to serve the Government of Assam by taking a job in the Panchayat and Rural Development Department can easily apply for this latest recruitment opportunity available by the organization. There are more than 1000 vacant positions available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organization and all of the information related to the recruitment opportunity will be available at the official website of the recruitment opportunity. You can start applying for the recruitment opportunity from 29th January 2021.
Read More :- Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
Details Of PNRD Assam Recruitment
|Name||PNRD Assam Recruitment 2023|
|Launched by||Panchayat and Rural Development Department|
|Job Name||Different Vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||1320|
|Notification Released on||29th January 2021|
|Application Process Begins on||29th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16th February 2021|
|Admit Card Released on||Yet to be announced|
|Written Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Result Date||Yet to be announced|
Also Check: Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
PNRD Assam Vacancy Available
Given below is the table indicating the number of vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity according to the type of recruitment:-
|Block GIS Coordinator||18|
|Block NRM Expert||37|
|Block Livelihood Expert||37|
|Gram Rozgar Sahayak||723|
|Asst District Program Manager||09|
|Block Program Manager||137|
|Gram Panchayat Coordinator||291|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the recruitment:-
- The applicant must be a legal and permanent resident of Assam in India.
- He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- For all categories, the candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must possess a fair knowledge of any Local Languages either in Assamese or Bengali or Bodo in addition to the English Language for maintenance of office administration.
- Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of their duties.
- The candidates are required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
- The candidate should be in the age group of 20 to 40 years as of 1st January 2021.
Read More: Assam Voter List 2021
The following age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the different categories:-
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|SC / ST (P) / ST (H)||5 years|
|OBC / MOBC||3 years|
PNRD Assam Salary Details
The following salary will be provided to the successful candidate selected in this recruitment:-
|Block GIS Coordinator||INR 35,000/-|
|Block NRM Expert||INR 30,000/-|
|Block Livelihood Expert||INR 30,000/-|
|Mis Officer||INR 30,000/-|
|Computer Assistant||INR 11,250/-|
|Accounts Assistant||INR 11,250/-|
|Gram Rozgar Sahayak||INR 11,250/-|
|Asst District Program Manager||INR 30,000/-|
|Block Program Manager||INR 20,000/-|
|Gram Panchayat Coordinator||INR 11,250/-|
- The candidates will first have to go through the written examination in order to go to the second stage of the selection procedure as created by the authorities of the organisation conducting the recruitment.
- The second stage of the selection procedure will be the computer proficiency test or the personal interview round.
- The candidates will have to pass both of these selection stages in order to be eligible for this recruitment opportunity.
Read More: Assam Ration Card List 2021
The applicant must follow the following examination pattern in order to give the recruitment examination successfully:-
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning and aptitude (ii) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam (iii) General English.
- For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, a separate written test will be conducted and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/STP/ST(H)/OBC/EWS and PH candidates.
PNRD Assam Examination Syllabus
The applicant needs to follow the following examination syllabus in order to successfully give the written examination for this recruitment opportunity:-
- General Awareness
- Current affairs
- Static GK related to History, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Assam
The following documents are required to be submitted to apply for this recruitment opportunity:-
- Proof of date of birth
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificates
- EWS certificate
- PWD certificate
- Community and caste certificate
- OBC certificate
- Previous employment certificate
Application Procedure PNRD Assam Recruitment 2023
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to go to the official web page of the Government of Assam by clicking on the link given here https://pnrd.assam.gov.in/
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the Recruitment And Career option displayed on the home page.
- A new page with all of the recruitment opportunities available in the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on your desired recruitment opportunity.
- A new page with all of the information regarding the recruitment will be displayed on your screen.
- Important dates related to the recruitment will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the Download option to download the official notification for the recruitment.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Now you have to click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill up the application form with important details and upload all of your documents.
- Successfully, submit the application form.