PM yasasvi Scheme Admit Card Download | PM yasasvi Scheme Admit Card Exam Schedule| As we are all well aware of the national testing agency of India, which is also known as NTA, NTA is one of the popular testing agencies in India, and every year millions of students from every state apply for the tests offered by this agency. The NTA has offered a scheme for the benefit of the students, and thousands of students have already applied and are now awaiting exams. The PM Yasavi admit cards 2022 will be released soon by the agency. In this article we will learn about the exam schedule and the process of downloading admit cards.
Brief About Yasasvi Admit Card 2022
On September 5, 2022, the admit card is likely to appear on the official website. The examination will be conducted on 11 September 2022. The applicants for this test are now awaiting their hall tickets. Therefore, in September students will be able to download their PM yasasvi Scheme Admit Card .
All qualified students will get a scholarship worth 15,000 rupees under the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme. Amounts ranging from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 125,000 will be awarded to qualified students each year. This initiative is for students in grades 9 through 12 who do well on this test. All OBC, EBC, etc. category students would be eligible for this award.
PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Name of Scheme||PM Yasasvi scholarship scheme admit card|
|launched by||The National Testing Agency|
|Beneficiaries||Students in classes 9th to 12th|
|Benefits||Scholarship from 75000 to 12500|
|Admit Download Date||2nd September 2022|
|Date of Exam||11th September 2022|
Objective of PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2022
The main objective of the scheme is to provide scholarships to talented and needy students from across the country. Under the scheme PM yasasvi Scheme Admit Card students can continue their education with the support of the scheme and will be financially independent.
Benefits of PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2022
- The scheme is beneficial for the students and helps them become financially independent with the help of the scheme. Some other benefits of the scheme are as
- The scheme will provide financial support to students.
- Talented and needy students will be benefited
- A huge amount of money will be deposited into the accounts of students as per their performance in exams.
- There will be a total of 15,000 students who can benefit from the scheme.
Eligibility for the PM Yasavi Scheme Admit Card
In order to be eligible for the scheme, the applicant needs to pass the test. The examination will be given online. The test will last for three hours. There will be 100 questions in all, all in MCQ style. To be chosen for the exam, pupils must attempt the most possible questions.
Documents Required During the PM Yasasvi Exam
- Some of the important documents required upon entering the examination hall are as
- Admit Card which need to be download from the official website
- Passport size photo attached on Admit Card
- Identify proof of student such as School ID Card, Aadhar Card or other
Process of Downloading PM Yasasvi Scholarship Admit Card 2022
The PM YET Exam 2022 admit card will be released by the National Testing Agency. This entrance ticket will be made available online. Students visiting the website might download it. The procedures listed below must be taken.
- Visit the official webpage of the national testing agency.
- Locate and choose the link for the admissions card.
- Give the necessary information about the student, such as name, DOB, and registration number.
- The screen will now show the admission card.
- Click the download button and you admit card will be downloaded shortly.