The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has just announced the recruitment of 3555 Patwari jobs. This recruitment campaign has piqued the interest of people searching for government job opportunities in Madhya Pradesh. To take the test, students must have the MP Patwari Admit Card 2023, also known as PEB which is a required document. The Admit Card will provide all pertinent test information, such as the day, time, and location. Candidates are urged to carefully review all of the information on the PEB Admit Card 2023 and to bring it to the test center without fail. This post will provide you with all the information you need to know about the MP Patwari Admit Card 2023 and the recruiting procedure.
PEB Admit Card 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has just announced the recruitment of 3555 Patwari jobs. The MP Patwari recruitment 2023 has sparked a lot of interest among people searching for government jobs in Madhya Pradesh. The PEB Admit Card 2023 is a necessary document that every applicant must have in order to take the test. The Admit Card will be available on the MPPEB’s official website, and candidates will be able to download it using their login credentials. The candidate’s name, roll number, test date, exam center, and other pertinent information will be included on the Admit Card. Candidates are urged to carefully examine all of the information on the Admit Card to prevent any confusion.
Overview Details of PEB Admit Card 2023
|Name of the Exam||MP Patwari Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Posts||Patwari, Junior Assistant, Coordinator, Clerk, Assistant Manager|
|MP Patwari Notification 2023||22 November 2023|
|Application Process||5 January to 23 January 2023|
|Examination Date 2023||15 March 2023|
|Admit Card 2023||6 March 2023|
|MP Patwari Result 2023||April 2023|
|Article category||Admit Card|
Exam Pattern for the Recruitment
|Part A||General Knowledge|
|Part B||Computer Knowledge|
Available Details Under PEB Admit Card
- Candidate’s name,
- Roll number,
- Exam date and time,
- Exam center details,
- and important instructions.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully before appearing for the exam.
Documents to Carry
- Valid photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam center.
- Some of the accepted photo ID proofs include Aadhaar Card,
- PAN Card,
- Voter ID Card,
- Driving License,
- and Passport.
Procedure to Download PEB Admit Card 2023
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the Official Website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
- Once you are on the homepage of the MPPEB website, click on the “Admit Card” tab in the top navigation menu.
- Next, click on the link for the MPPEB Patwari Admit Card 2023.
- On the new page that loads, you will be prompted to enter your application number and date of birth. Fill in the required details and click on the “Search” button.
- If your details are correct, your MPPEB Patwari Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully review all the details mentioned on the admit card, including your name, exam date, time, and venue.
- If you find any discrepancies or errors on your admit card, immediately contact the MPPEB helpline for assistance.
- Once you have reviewed your admit card, download it to your computer and take a printout.
- Make sure to carry the printed copy of your admit card to the exam venue on the day of the MPPEB Patwari exam.
- Follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and arrive at the exam venue well before the scheduled time.