The Intelligence Bureau, India’s premier intelligence agency, recently issued a recruitment notice for 1675 positions in various departments. Candidates who have successfully applied for positions with the Intelligence Bureau. It is a hall ticket that contains all of the necessary information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, exam center, and other important exam instructions. In this blog, we will go over the most important details about the IB Admit Card 2023.
IB Admit Card 2023
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s premier intelligence agency, charged with providing intelligence to the Indian government. Every year, the agency issues recruitment notices for various positions, and this year, the Intelligence Bureau issued a notice for 1675 positions. The Admit Card will be available on the Intelligence Bureau’s official website, and candidates who applied for the recruitment can download it by visiting the website. The Admit Card will include important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, examination centre, exam date and time, and other pertinent information.
Overview Details of IB Admit Card 2023
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Examination Name||Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Category of the Posts||Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Total number of vacancies||Security Assistant-1525|
Multi-Tasking Staff- 150
|Last Date to Submit Application||17th of February, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th March 2023|
|Exam Date||23rd and 24th March|
|MHA Official Portal||Mha.gov.in|
Important Details Mentioned
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Center Address
- Reporting Time
- Instructions for the Exam
Necessary Documents to Carry
- Downloaded Hall Ticket.
- Photo Identity Proof of the candidate.
- Two coloured passports size photographs.
- Black and Blue Ball Point Pen.
Procedure to Download IB Admit Card 2023
- Visit the Official Website of the Intelligence Bureau.
- Click on the “IB Admit Card 2023” link on the homepage
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, and other necessary details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen, and continue
- Download and take a printout of the Admit Card for future reference.