There are so many citizens who find it difficult to repair their houses due to a lack of financial issues, and for such context, many schemes and programs have launched by various state governments, and now here is another yojana which is called Odisha Mo Graha Yojana 2023, launched by Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha. Under this program, the government will provide financial support to eligible citizens so they can repair their homes. In this article, we have mentioned all the important aspects, so if you want to get details information about this program like eligibility criteria, benefits, registration procedure, and many more.
Odisha Mo Graha Yojana 2023
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 is a flagship housing scheme launched by the Government of Odisha in the year 2023, which is an ambitious initiative aimed at providing affordable housing to residents of Odisha, with a special focus on the state’s economically weaker sections (EWS), low-income groups (LIG), and slum dwellers. The government intends to build pucca dwellings with basic facilities for qualified recipients under the program. These dwellings will be created with sustainable and eco-friendly building methods, assuring longevity and resistance in the face of natural disasters. It aims to alter the lives of disadvantaged members of society, such as those living in slums or temporary shelters, by providing them with dignified living circumstances via safe housing.
Overview Details of Odisha Mo Graha Yojana 2023
|Name of the Yojana
|Odisha Mo Graha Yojana 2023
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|Citizens of the state
Objective of Odisha Mo Graha Yojana
This program will offer cheap housing to economically disadvantaged sectors of society in Odisha, ensuring that all citizens have access to safe and secure shelter. The government intends to meet the housing requirements of disadvantaged populations while also contributing to poverty eradication and inclusive growth in the state by executing this plan. The program’s main goals are to encourage homeownership, improve living conditions, reduce homelessness, and build social and economic stability for the recipients. The plan aims to establish a sustainable and inclusive housing environment in Odisha that improves people’s quality of life and supports inclusive development.
Benefits of Odisha Mo Graha Yojana
- The project aims to provide affordable housing alternatives to the economically disadvantaged, low-income, and middle-income segments of society. It seeks to make housing more accessible and affordable for those in greatest need.
- This plan provides qualified recipients with financial support to either build a new house or remodel their existing homes. This aid lessens the financial strain on the beneficiaries and allows them to live in a safe and secure environment.
- The project attempts to enhance people’s living situations by providing them with better housing options. Access to essential utilities such as power, water supply, sewage, and other necessary infrastructure is included. It contributes to the recipients’ overall quality of life.
- The scheme’s execution necessitates a variety of building operations, which generates job possibilities for the local community. It leads to employment generation and adds to the state’s economic development.
- The project intends to minimize the number of slums and improve the overall urban landscape by offering inexpensive housing alternatives. It contributes to a cleaner and healthier environment for residents while also promoting sustainable urban growth.
- The policy is designed to ensure that persons from marginalized groups, such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes, receive housing advantages. It encourages social inclusion and equitable opportunity for all.
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the Indian state of Odisha.
- The plan primarily targets economically disadvantaged members of society, such as Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Other Backward Classes (OBCs), and members of minority communities.
- The applicant’s household income should not exceed the Odisha government’s defined limit for the plan. The income restriction may differ based on the applicant’s category.
- The program is intended to help people and families who are homeless or living in Kutcha homes (temporary, thatched, or poorly built structures).
Required Documents List
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Land Record Details
- PWD Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Registration Procedure Under Odisha Mo Graha Yojana
- For that applicants have to visit the Official Website of the program.
- After reaching there, tap on the Register Now option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration form will appear now complete the process.
- And then go back to the main webpage, and tap on the login option, after that the application form will appear.
- Now fill in the rest details on it, and upload the documents also.
- Last check all the details and after this submit the form and keep the copy of it for further references.