Odisha Balaram Yojana is a scheme for sharecroppers and landless farmers of the state. BALARAM (Bhoomiheen Agriculturist Loan and Resource Augmentation Model) Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr.Naveen Patnaik. Under this Yojana approx 7,00,000 farmers get benefits. The Government of Odisha has allotted an amount of INR 1,040 crore which will help multiple farmers in terms of providing financial assistance or loan support. This is a great initiative taken by the government of Orissa for their farmers. In this article, we cover the benefits, eligibility criteria, and main points of the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023 launched by the government of Odisha.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
This scheme is launched for the Bhoomiheen farmers of Odisha to provide them with financial assistance or loan support. This is another scheme launched by the government of Odisha after the Kalia Yojana which was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik to help the farmer community in Orissa. At this time Chief Minister of Odisha mainly focused on the farmers’ condition which was totally destroyed during the nationwide pandemic. Initially, the landless farmers were included under the Odisha Balaram Yojana. The government will launch this scheme with a vision to provide 1040 crore to the 7 lakh farmers under the state within the period of 2 years.
Highlights of Odisha Balaram Yojana
|Name of Scheme
|Odisha Balaram Yojana
|Government of Odisha
|Landless farmers of Odisha
|Chief Minister of Odisha
|Provide land to the landless farmers
Objectives Of Balaram Yojana
- To minimise the hardness of sharecroppers and landless farmers on the money lenders by eliminating these illegal casual credit sources.
- Providing financial assistance or loan sources to the landless i.e. Bhoomiheen farmers and those who were destroyed during the pandemic.
- To support those needy farmers who remain leftover by the Balaram Yojana benefits which are provided by the government to lack of lands.
Benefits Of Odisha Balaram Yojana
- Under the scheme incentive amount of 2000 rs provided to all krushak Sathi in which the amount will be distributed in 3 installments. Rs.1000 will be given on the formation of JLG groups and the other amount of 1000 rupees will be provided in 2 installments as 500 rupees are provided on repayment and other 500 rupees on refinancing.
- The total amount of 1040 crore under the scheme will be provided to the beneficiaries for loan. Where the loan is provided as a crop loan and maximum loan amount will be 1.5 to 2 lakh is given to the eligible farmers.
- Under Odisha Balaram Yojana, 7000 farm groups are estimated where 1.6 lakh rupees loan is given to only 5 farmers under 1 group. The limited period of time is set to distribute this amount within the farmers which is 2 years.
The eligibility criteria for the farmers selection is as follows:
- The farmer/Applicant should be the permanent citizen of Odisha.
- The farmer does not have any land on his name or he should not be the owner of any land.
- He should be a farmer by profession or a landless farmer.
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the yojana.
- Aadhar card
- A valid proof of Identity
- Domicile certificate
Procedure To Apply For Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
- First visit to the official website of Odisha Balaram Yojana.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on the option called apply online.
- Now a web page will appear on your screen and you will see the application form.
- Now fill that application form and enter all the required details such as name, state, district phone number, Aadhar card number, residential proof etc.
- After filling all the details and uploading the documents click on the submit button.
- By following these simple steps you can easily apply for Balram Yojana.
Process To Submit Feedback
- For feedback, first visit the official website of Yojana.
- A home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on the feedback option.
- Now a feedback form will appear on the screen where you have to enter your name, email ID, subject, feedback and at last click on the submit button.
- By following the simple procedure you can easily give your feedback.
- Address – Odisha computer application centre (Technical Directorate to Electronics and IT Department) OCAC building, Plot number – N-1/7-D, Aacharya vihar, RRL post office, Bhubaneswar – 751013.
- Phone number- 0674 2392 870
- Email – email@example.com