Namo Tablet Yojana Apply Online | Namo e Tablet Price | Namo Tablet Yojana Gujarat Last Date
Prime minister has a dream to make India digital for this many steps have been taken by the state and central government of India. To push this Gujarat government comes up with a new scheme to promote digital education is “Namo Tablet Yojana”. The scheme has been launched by Mr. Vijay Rupani Chief Minister of Gujarat. This scheme has been launched for the students. In this article, you will get detailed information about the Namo Tablet Scheme including apply process, important dates, specifications of the tablet, documents you need while applying, eligibility, and much more.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2021
The major objective of the Gujarat state government is to promote the digital education behind launching Namo Tablet Yojana. The scheme is for college-going students. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide good quality tablets at subsidized rates to the students who are not able to afford to buy them themselves. If you desire to grab the scheme benefits, then you have to register yourself through online mode. online registration form for the tablet scheme is available on the digital Gujarat portal. below you will get the step-by-step guide to seeking application for the scheme and much more.
Read More :- Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
Highlights of Namo e Tablet Yojana
- Scheme name: Namo Tablet Yojana
- Launched by: Mr. Vijay Rupani Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Beneficiaries: Students
- Launched on: 17 July 2017
- Benefits: Tablet at subsidized rate
- Department: Education Department
- Objective: to promote digital education
- Official website: www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Benefits of Namo Tablet Yojana
- With the help of this scheme the students who are not able to buy tablet can get it at subsidised rate of Rs. 1000
- This scheme will help in promoting digital education
- This scheme is a step to fulfil the dream of PM to make India digital.
Namo Tablet Price
Students will be provided tablets at a subsidized rate of Rs. 1000.
Read More: Free Laddu Scheme Gujarat
Namo Tablet Specification
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Also Check: Gujarat Voter List (Matdar Yadi) 2021
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than 1 Lakh rupees
- Only natives of Gujarat will be benefited under this scheme
- Only BPL category students will receive the benefits
- Students who have completed 12th in the year 2021 and taken admission in degree/ diploma course can apply.
- 12th passing certificate
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Domicile certificate
- Voter ID card
Read More: eNagar Gujarat
Registration Procedure Namo Tablet Yojana
- To apply go to the official website of the digital Gujarat
- You should go to the search bar and search for the scheme
- Click on it and a new webpage open on the screen, select Apply online option
- If not registered before then click on “click here for new registration option to get registered
- Fill the form with the asked details and select save option
- Ssuccessful registration will appear, now login the portal
- Dashboard open on the screen from where you need to choose request a new service option,
- Search by entering the name of the scheme, click go button and scheme name shows
- Select the name of the scheme, click continue to service option
- Application form will open on the screen, fill the details in the application as asked & upload the documents as listed above
- Preview the filled application, hit submit option if no change is required to make.
- Helpline No. 079-26566000
- Timing : 11 am to 5pm