Govt Job Textile Handloom | Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2023 | Textile Government Jobs 2023 | Handloom and Textile Recruitment 2023
Here is another recruitment procedure which is initiated by the Ministry of Textile, these people are hiring candidates for the respective post which is Lab Attendant (Weaving) Group- “C” (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) on a direct recruitment basis. As per the sources, there is only 1 post available for the eligible candidates, so job seekers who are looking for a chance to get this opportunity are advised to apply before the last date. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details such as eligibility criteria which include educational qualifications, age limit, experience, and much more.
Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2023
In order to promote and expand our country’s textile sector, the Ministry of Textile is glad to announce the hiring of a Lab Attendant for the year 2023. With only one position available, this recruitment gives an excellent opportunity for people interested in contributing to the textile sector’s growth and innovation. The Ministry of Textile is looking for a highly motivated and talented applicant who has the appropriate skills and experience to carry out the duties of this post. The Lab Attendant, as a significant department within the ministry, plays an important role in supporting and facilitating the research and development operations done in the textile laboratories.
Overview Details of Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Recruitment||Ministry of Textile Recruitment|
|Initiated by||Ministry of Textile|
|No. of post||01|
|Name of the Post||Lab Attendant|
|Official website||Given below|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Textile Recruitment
- Candidates must hold a Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have completed vocational courses or have a diploma in the relevant subject may be given preference.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- The upper age restriction is established at 30 years. Age relaxations may be available for applicants from restricted groups, according to government regulations
|Lab Attendant||Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900)|
- Candidates must be physically healthy and capable of carrying out the tasks of a lab attendant.
- They must be physically capable of handling the job’s physical demands, which may involve carrying large goods and standing for lengthy periods of time.
- Final Selection
Registration Procedure Under Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2023
All the applicants who are looking forward to taking this opportunity are advised to go to the official website and download the application form from there. After downloading the form make a printout of it and fill the form with all the necessary details and attach the documents with it which is asked on the form, after filling the form kindly submit it to the authorities by speed post to the given address.
Address:- The Director, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Bhatli Road, Khedapali, Bargarh – 768038”