We all know that every year KPSC authorities examine to recruit eligible candidates for the various posts in the state, and now again it’s here. the authorities have released the KPSC Recruitment 2023 notification for the eligible candidates who are willingly waiting for job opportunities in Karnataka state. These opportunities are available for both seasonal workers, and newcomers, so those who want to use this beneficial opportunity are advised to make a registration before the last date. Before that, all the candidates are advised to get the detailed information that is available in this article such as eligibility, selection process, salary details, examination pattern, and the application process everything is available in this article.
KPSC Recruitment 2023
The authorities of KPSC, Karnataka Public Service Commission have released the job notification for the candidates who want to take this beneficial opportunity in the state. As per the notification under this recruitment notification, there are many vacancies available for each post which is available in this recruitment. The application is now available online mode, so those who want to apply for it are requested to visit the website and apply for it. The examination mode of this recruitment is offline, and this is a state-level examination. So, interested candidates apply for it before the deadline, and for further details check the webpage of the official website.
KPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Examination Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
KPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Release Date of Application Form||In April 2023|
|Admit Card release date||May 2023|
|Examination Date||June 2023|
|Result Date||July 2023|
KPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for this examination, applicants should be the citizen of India, and to get more details regarding age limit and educational level, then details are given below:
- Applicants must have gold Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or institute.
- The age of the applicants as per the notification should be 21 to 35 years is required.
KPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|SC/ST/Cat-I & General Candidates||Rs. 35/-Rs. 600/- + Processing Fee 35/-|
|Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 300/- +35/-|
|Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Rs. 50/- +35/-|
|Phase I||Written Exam|
|Phase II||Personality Test & Document Verification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||166|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||03|
- Personal Details
- Academic Certificates
- Residential Certificate
- Passport size photograph and scanned signature of the candidates.
Procedure to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2023
- Those candidates who wants to apply, are required to visit the official website.
- And then, you have to make a registration process with your, mobile number and email address.
- And when you completed the registration, the user id and password will be created for you.
- With that details make a login process, and start filling the application form.
- On that form you have to provide all the necessary details on it and attached the documents also.
- Now verify the provided details and complete the payment process.
- With the help of this process, the registration and application submission for this examination is done.