Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is a very prestigious entrance examination that is responsible for selecting government teachers in the Maharashtra state and today in this article we will be sharing with all of our readers these specifications related to the MAHA TET 2023. Given below we will also be sharing with all of you the specifications related to each and every detail of the entrance examination such as Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus.
MAHA TET 2023
Maharashtra State Council of Examination conducts the Maharashtra teacher eligibility test in order to select the candidates in the various vacancies available across the Maharashtra state in various Government schools and colleges. MAHA TET entrance examination is a very prestigious entrance examination because it opens gates to several government jobs of teaching to the people who want to kick start their career in Maharashtra state. You can easily apply for the entrance examination by going to the official website of the organization.
Details Of MAHA TET
|Name||MAHA TET 2023|
|Launched by||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|Job Name||Government Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||Various Vacancies|
Important Dates Of MAHA TET
|Starting Date Of Registration||3rd August 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||7th September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||26th October 2021|
|Exam Date||21st November 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||December 2021|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment:-
For Class 1st to 5th
- Candidates should have to pass the Higher Secondary exam with at least a 50% score in the recognized board and a two-year diploma in primary education from the recognized institution (D.T.Ed.) OR
- Candidate should have to pass with at least 45% marks from a recognized board as per the National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) and pass one year’s Bachelor in Education OR
- Candidate should have to pass a higher Secondary exam with at least 50% marks in the certified exam board and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education OR
- Candidates should have to pass the Higher Secondary exam with at least 50% marks in the certified examination board and 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed. cleared OR
- Candidates Should Have Completed B.Ed( special education) Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks OR
- The degree of accredited University & teaching institution of a recognized institution passed a two-year diploma Eligibility Criteria For Class 6 to 8 (MAHA TET).
For Class 6th to 8th
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulation issued from time to time in this regard OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent} with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 Year B.Ed. (Special Education) OR
- Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent} with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.A.IB.Sc. Ed. or. B.A.Ed.lB.Sc.Ed.
The applicant must follow the following application fees to apply for this recruitment:-
|Categories||Only Paper I or Only Paper II||Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 (Both)|
|General, IM, Insurance And VJ/ BC||INR 500||INR 800|
|Anukjati, Anukjmati and crippled (Differently abled person)||INR 250||INR 400|
MAHA TET Exam Pattern
The applicant must follow the following examination pattern to give the entrance examination:-
- Paper I Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
- Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Mathematics & Science or Social Science||60|
MAHA TET Exam Syllabus
The applicant must follow the following examination syllabus to give the entrance examination:-
- Child Development and Pedagogy: Child Development and Pedagogy will consist of concepts on child development, understanding, education psychology, and teaching methodologies. There will be portions on special needs, teaching methods, evaluation, and study processes of students aged 6-11.
- Language-I: For this section, candidates have to choose a language amongst Hindi, Marathi, English, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, and Kannada. This section’s syllabus includes inference, pedagogy of language development, verbal ability, grammar, comprehension, and reading unseen passages.
- Language II: For this section, candidates have to choose a language between English or Marathi. This section’s syllabus includes inference, pedagogy of language development, verbal ability, grammar, comprehension, and reading unseen passages.
- Mathematics: The syllabus for Mathematics includes basic mathematics, logic, problem-solving, pedagogical knowledge of mathematics, the key concepts are geometry, shapes and spatial arrangements, solids, addition and subtraction, and pedagogy. It also includes playing with numbers, knowing our numbers, whole numbers, symmetry, profit and loss, number system, negative numbers and integers, and algebra.
- Environmental Studies: Environmental studies syllabus includes concepts from the air, water, parts of the body, habitats, natural resources, solar system, food resources, care, family and friends, general science, things we make and do, and the environment in general.
- Science: The syllabus for this section includes topics such as food, components of food, sources of food, materials. air, materials of daily use, molecules, water, cleaning food, change of matter, and soil
- Social Science: The syllabus for this section includes significant concepts from History, Geography and Civics.
MAHA TET 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of the teacher eligibility test by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organisation will be open on your screen
- You can download the advertisement for the recruitment by clicking on the link given there
- Now read the advertisement carefully.
- You have to click on the apply online button and fill up the application form for the recruitment to be eligible for the job.
- You also have to upload all the documents in order to be eligible.