LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Online Apply | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Registration | LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Last Date & Status
To celebrate its golden jubilee, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has developed a unique scholarship program. The deserving students from the economically underprivileged part of society will be eligible for financial aid under this distinguished program. We’ve included some of the most significant requirements for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 below. Additionally, we provide our readers with the step-by-step instructions for completing the application form for the coveted scholarship and information on the deadline for applying for this exceptional chance.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
The Golden Jubilee Scholarship was established by the LIC organisation for those from the economically disadvantaged group who, for a variety of reasons, are unable to complete their studies. By visiting the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India and completing the online application found there, you can simply apply for this scholarship opportunity. To be eligible for this distinguished scholarship programme, you must submit the necessary paperwork along with your application.
Announcement Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
The online application submission for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship has begun, according to the most recent information provided by the responsible body. To apply for the scholarship, candidates should go to the scholarship program’s official website. The deadline to submit an application for the scholarship programme is December 31, 2021. Under this scholarship programme, members of the economically underprivileged sections of society receive financial aid for continuing their studies. The formal announcement sent by the organisation responsible for the scholarship contains additional information pertaining to the education program.
Details Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students of India|
|Official website||Click Here|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Objectives
The program will help students from economically disadvantaged families by giving them better opportunity to launch their careers and develop their talents. The programme will aid the economically underprivileged group in society and give them jobs. The pupils will have better opportunities for higher study. Students who are performing very well in their studies will receive the scholarship at all of the institutes and universities in India. It will also includetechnical and vocational lessons offered at the graduate level by industrial training institutes and industrial training centres connected to the National Council for Vocational Training.
Benefits Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The scholarship will be given specifically to students attending government and private colleges and universities in India so they can easily pursue higher education without worrying about the financial burden that will fall on their families to help them launch their careers. The sum will be distributed to the pupils in three instalments, with each instalment equaling Rs. 20,000 each month. This scholarship will offer possibilities to female students, and it will also give exceptional kids greater chances to launch their careers in India.
- if you’re willing to get the benefits of the scholarship then you have to follow the eligibility criteria which is given below:
- Applicants who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduate or postgraduate studies in any discipline in any private colleges are eligible to apply.
- Renewal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is required.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation can change the scheme at any time
- The Regular scholarship should strictly be provided only to students who are going for under-graduation (or its equivalent). This scholarship is not meant for post-graduation studies.
- Any incorrect information provided by the candidates may result in the cancellation of their scholarship.
- Contestants who wish to pursue further studies are only eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- All candidates who have passed Class X & Class XII exam (or equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2018-19.
- Applicant’s parents/guardians who have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The girls who passed the Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) are eligible.
- In case if any incorrect information given by the applicants may result in the cancellation of their scholarship.
Reward Details of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The following benefits will be given to all the applicants while applying for this scholarship:-
- The scholarship shall be given for the entire duration of the course for Regular Scholars and for two years for Special Girl Scholars, subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
- An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three Quarterly instalments.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/ per annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course and the scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly instalments.
Applicants who are willing to get the scholarship then you must submit the following documents which is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Educational qualification document
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
Selection Process Of The LIC Scholarship
So many amounts of scholarship assistance will be given to all the students in this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. The selection process of applicants for this scholarship program will be based on merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th/10th and annual income of the applicant’s family. Preference will be given to the student having the lowest annual income in the ascending order.
Application Procedure Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
If you want to apply for this scholarship programme and want to get all benefits of it then you have to follow few steps given below:
- First, visit the official website of the LIC golden jubilee scholarship.
- The homepage of the LIC organization will open on your screen.
- Click on, LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online present on the home page.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all of the details in the application form.
- You have to enter all of the personal information and other information related to your education.
- Successfully submit the application form and also upload all of your documents.
- You have to keep their acknowledgement number safe and secure which will be sent to your registered email.
Terms And Conditions
- To continue the scholarship, the candidate should attend the classes regularly.
- If an applicant breaks certain terms and conditions, the grant may be revoked or cancelled.
- The scholarship will be cancelled immediately and, at the discretion of the LIC Divisional Administration concerned. The balance of the scholarship paid will be restored from the applicant is found to have earned the scholarship by false statements/certificates.
- Candidates will be chosen purely on the basis of merit (percentage of marks in class 10th and 12th and family background). Preference is granted in ascending order of income to students with the lowest annual family income.
- In the final review of the program, students must achieve better than 50 percentage points throughout graduate courses in Science/Commerce/Arts and 55 per cent in academic disciplines or corresponding rank to retain the scholarship for the next year.
- In a household, only one nominee can earn a scholarship.
- The LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation (LICGJF) will take the initiative in developing a comprehensive system for the collection and sanctioning of the LIC scholarship for students who have been shortlisted.
- LICGJF will conduct the evaluation of the scheme at regular intervals.
- At the discretion of the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Board of Trustees, the regulations can be changed at any time.
The scholarship will be given monetary benefits to all the students. The applicanthave to go to the official website of the scholarship scheme to apply for the scholarship. As the last date for the scholarship submission was 31st December 2021, the scrutiny of applications has been started. On completion of scrutiny of applications, the results will be announced by the concerned authority for the scholarship. Applicants can check the official website of the scholarship program to get all the important details of their results
- Avoid using mobile phones for application form submission.
- You must have an active email ID while applying for the scholarship.
- The applicant must check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- He/She must have a valid and active mobile number while applying for the scholarship that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship program.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting the application form.
Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office- Yogakshema Building, Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box No – 19953, Mumbai – 400 021 IRDAI Reg No- 512