In society, women have a significant role to play. It benefits all facets of society. It has been stated that a man’s education is his own personal education, while a woman’s education is the education of the entire community. For this initiative, the CBSE has issued a scheme, which is the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme. This scheme is for those who are unable to receive a proper education due to societal unfairness and would truly benefit from this scheme. The eligibility requirements and educational requirements required to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2023 for the forthcoming year 2022 have also been revealed. In this article we will learn about the benefits, importance, and procedure of the scheme.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2023
The single girl children who are unable to receive a proper education due to societal unfairness would truly benefit from this scheme. The eligibility requirements and educational requirements required to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme for the forthcoming year 2022 have also been revealed. The submission deadline for an application for the scholarship scheme is December 10th.
The advantages of this scholarship are as follows:
- For Class 11th, the total amount of scholarships will be Rs. 6000 annually.
- For Class 12th, the total amount of scholarships will be Rs. 6000 annually.
|Name Of Scheme
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
|Single girl child
|Last Date to Apply
|List available for shortlisting candidates
|Conducting the interview process
|Shoplifting candidates for the final procedure
|Final result announced
|Distribution of scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the First Time Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal, the candidate must meet the following requirements:-
- All single female students who passed the CBSE Class X examination with 60 percent or more of the possible points and are currently enrolled in classes XI and XII in a CBSE-affiliated school with a tuition cost of no more than Rs. 1,500 per month are eligible for consideration. The overall increase in tuition fees at such an institution cannot rise by more than 10% during the subsequent two years.
- The prize is also open to NRI candidates for the Board.
- The maximum monthly tuition price for NRIs has been set at Rs. 6,000.
- Only Indian citizens will be granted the scholarship.
- The student is required to continue her academic work in Classes XI and XII.
- We would consider the candidate who successfully completed the CBSE Class X Examination.
- While receiving a scholarship under the scheme, a scholar can also take advantage of other discounts provided by her school or other organisations.
- The candidate ought to have been awarded the CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship last year.
- The candidate must have been a CBSE class XI student the previous year, have 50 percent or more of the required grades, and have been promoted to class XII.
- During the academic year, Class X tuition shouldn’t cost more than Rs. 1,500 per month.
- The overall tuition fee increase over the ensuing two years cannot exceed 10% of the tuition charge.
The following guidelines must be followed by the applicant for the scholarship’s renewal and tenure.
- The scholarship will be extended for another year, or until Class XI is successfully completed.
- Renewal is also contingent on promotion to the next class, providing the student has a cumulative grade of at least 50% on the exam that decides her promotion.
- If a scholar changes her school or course of study, or abandons her selected course of study before it is completed, the Board must first grant its prior consent before the scholarship can be renewed or continued. For the scholarship to remain active, good behaviour and frequent attendance are necessary.
- In all of these cases, the Board’s decision is final and binding.
- A scholarship that has been terminated cannot, under any circumstances, be renewed.
To apply for scheme, the candidate must adhere to the following eligibility criteria:
- The student must have obtained 60 percent or higher on the CBSE Class X Examination to succeed.
- The students will attend schools that are connected with the CBSE for Class XI and XII.
- Students (Girls) should be their parents’ ONLY CHILD.
- Original affidavit properly attested by a First Class Judicial Magistrate, SDM, Executive Magistrate, or Notary in accordance with the format specifications accessible on the Board website.
- Affidavit photocopies are not accepted.
- The school principal where the student is enrolled in Class XI after completing the Board Exam for Class X shall certify the undertaking.
- The monthly tuition charge for Class X shall not exceed Rs. 1,500, with a 10% increase for Classes XI and XII.
Documents requirement List
The following documents are required while applying for the scholarship:
- income statement
- certificate of caste
- evidence of admission
- Account information
- Fee schedule information
- passport-sized pictures
- Student identification cards with scanned signatures
- Class 11 grade report required for scholarship renewal
- Aadhar Card and Bank Account are Linked
- a duplicate of the bank account book
- A declaration that she is the only child in the household, signed by the parents or daughters and properly aided by the SDM, first class magistrate, or Gazette official not below the level of tehsildar
Application Procedure of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2023
You must adhere to the basic steps outlined below in order to apply for the scholarship opportunities:
- First, visit the scholarship’s Official website
- The guidelines for the scholarship opportunity are also available for download.
- You must select the SGC-X – Fresh Application option if you wish to submit a new application for your scholarship.
- To renew your application, you must select the SGC-X – Renewal option.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- Finally, click on Proceed
- To upload your documents, select the Upload Documents option.
- Create the confirmation page by selecting the “Confirmation Page” print option.
- Fresh candidates do not need to transmit the confirmation page to CBSE, but they should save it for their records as evidence of a submitted application that was accepted.
- Only those applicants who submitted an application successfully and finished it will be able to produce a confirmation page.
- If the scholarship is being renewed, the printout of the online application form and any supporting documentation should be sent to the “ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP), CBSE, SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI 110 092” in an envelope marked “APPLICATION FOR CBSE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X (RENEWAL-2022)”.