LIC AAO Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Online | LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF | LIC AAO Generalist Recruitment 2022 | LIC AAO Syllabus
Previously there has been so many recruitments launched for the candidates in various sectors to provide them various job opportunities, and now here is another one which is called LIC AAO Notification 2023. The Life Insurance Corporation have released the latest recruitment notification for the applicants who are willing to get job in insurance sector. Under this plan, there are so many vacancies available for the applicants such as, Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Architect, AAO- Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Legal, Rajbhasha & IT. If you are interested and willing to get more details then must read this whole article till the end, all the links and process available in this article.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
The LIC, Life Insurance Corporation have recently released the latest recruitment notification, for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Architect, AAO- Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Legal, Rajbhasha & IT, for the candidates who are willing waited for such opportunities. As per the reports the examination for the recruitment will be held in 2023, dates soon will be released, so all the candidates are advised to stay connected with us to get latest updates, and also visit the official website for further information.
Overview Details of LIC AAO Recruitment 2022-23
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Total Vacancies||To be notified|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Medium of Exam||English/Hindi|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Site||www. licindia.in|
Important Dates of the Recruitment
|Recruitment Notification Release||November 2022 (Expected)|
|Commencement of online registration||——-|
|Closure of registration of application||——-|
|Call Letter for Prelims||——-|
|Prelims Exam Date 2022||——-|
|Mains Exam Date 2022||——-|
|Mains Result Date 2022||——-|
|Mains Interview Date||——-|
Vacancy Details of LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
The authorities will soon release the category wise vacancy details, which will be available on the official website. But for now, applicants can check the post wise vacancies, which is available given below:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||29|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Architect)||4|
|Assistant Engineer (Structural)||4|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical-MEP Engineers)||3|
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
Before making a registration process, all the candidates must go through this eligibility conditions, details are given below, must check:
As per the notification the age limit of the candidates must be in between 21 to 30 years, age relaxation details are given below:
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 YEARS|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 YEARS|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 YEARS|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further 5 YEARS|
- AE Civil: B.Tech/ BE (Civil) from an AICTE-approved Indian university/institution, and most importantly the candidate must have at least three years of professional experience in the design and execution of multi-storey construction projects with all necessary infrastructure.
- AE Electrical: Technology/B. (current) from an AICTE, should be approved by Indian university/institution. Applicants should have at least three years of professional experience in the design and execution of multi-storey construction projects with all necessary infrastructure.
- Assistant Architect: applicants must have hold B, Arch. Degree from any recognise university or institute, and must have 3 year experience in designing all types of buildings.
- AE Structural: applicants must have hold M. Tech/ ME, from AICTE recognised institute of university, and the candidate should be proficient in the structural design of high-rise buildings with the foundation system. You must be familiar with various BIS standards for structural design and foundation design and have experience in dealing with structural design. Software like ETABS, STAAD etc.
- Note: For more details regarding other posts educational qualification, all the applicants are advised to visit the official website and check the notification, there you will get point to point detailed information about everything.
The selection process of the recruitment have 3 stages such as, Prelims, Mains, and Interview. If you are interested and wants to get more details, must check the notification.
Details About Exam Centers
|States /UT||LIC AAO Exam Centers|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur Kadapa Kurnool Nellore Rajahmundry Vijayawada Visakhapatnam|
|Assam||Dibrugarh Guwahati Jorhat Silchar Tezpur|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur Gaya Muzaffarpur Patna|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar Raipur|
|Delhi||Delhi & New Delhi Ghaziabad Noida & Greater Noida Faridabad Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Rajkot Surat Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala Faridabad Gurugram|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kangra Hamirpur Shimla|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City Dhanbad Hazaribagh Jamshedpur Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Belgaum Gulbarga Mangalore Mysore Shimoga Udupi|
|Kerala||Kannur Kochi Kottayam Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram Thirichu|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer Bikaner Jaipur Jodhpur Kota Udaipur|
|Maharashtra||Amravati Aurangabad Jalgaon Kolhapur Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai Nagpur Nanded Nashik Pune|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal Gwalior Indore Jabalpur Saga|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar Cuttack Rourkela Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar Jalandhar Mohali|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai Coimbatore Madurai Salem Thanjavur Tiruchirapalli Tirunelveli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh Allahabad Bareilly Gorakhpur Jhansi Kanpur Lucknow Noida/Greater Noida Varanasi|
Online Procedure to Apply Under LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
- For making a application process, you must have to visit the Official website.
- And there, you are required to tap on Recruitment Advertisement for LIC AAO and AE Recruitment 2022, and continue with the process.
- After that the registration page will open, enter your name, mobile number and email id, etc.
- After that, the registration id and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you are required to provide your necessary details such as academic details and communication details carefully, and with that upload your scanned signature, and photograph with it.
- Check the details carefully, before making a payment process, now pay the application fee.