KPTCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | KPTCL Online Application | KPTCL Junior Assistant | KPTCL Official Website
Previously so many recruitment notifications have launched by various government departments to provide job opportunities to eligible candidates who are looking for government jobs, so here is another recruitment notification launched by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL), called KPTCL Recruitment 2023. As per the notification there are so many vacancies available for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Accountant Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Station Attendant. So those who are interested, must apply for the recruitment before the last date. Here we have mentioned all the mandatory detailed information about this, and also get details such as age limit, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, the application process and many more.
KPTCL Recruitment 2023
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) is a government-owned power transmission company responsible for the transmission of electricity in Karnataka. KPTCL recently announced its 2023 recruitment campaign and is inviting applications from suitable candidates for various positions. KPTCL Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for job seekers who are interested in the energy sector and want to work for a government company. The recruitment process is expected to start in the first quarter of 2023 and the selection process will be based on written exams and personal interviews.
Overview Details of KPTCL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)|
|Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Personal Assistant|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Important Dates of the Recruitment
|KPTCL Notification Release Date||February 2023|
|Application Form Release Date||February 2023|
|Last Date||March 2023|
|Admit card Release Date||To be notified|
|KPTCL Exam Date||To be notified|
|KPTCL Result Date||To be notified|
|Post Name||KPTCL Previous Years’ Vacancy 2022|
|Assistant Engineer (Electric.)||505|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||28|
|Junior Engineer (Electric.)||570|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||29|
Eligibility Criteria of KPTCL Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for each position may differ and candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for detailed information. However, based on previous recruitment campaigns, the basic selection criteria are as follows:
Post Wise Educational Qualifications
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Junior Engineer – Candidates must have a Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Accountants – Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in commerce/business from an accredited university.
- Assistant – Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Junior Assistant – Candidates must have passed Standard 12 from a recognized board.
- Junior Station Assistant – Candidates must have passed the 10th standard from a recognized board.
The age limit for each position may vary and applicants are advised to refer to the official notification for detailed information. However, based on previous recruitment campaigns, the age limit for general category candidates is between 18 and 35 years old.
The selection process for KPTCL recruitment 2023 is expected to be based on written exams and face-to-face interviews. The written exam takes place in several stages and candidates who pass the written exam are invited to a personal interview.
Application Procedure of KPTCL Recruitment 2023
- Visit KPTCL (Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited) Official website.
- Search for the Recruitment section and find the latest job posting.
- Please read the eligibility criteria and job description carefully to ensure you meet the requirements for the position you are interested in.
- Click the “Apply Now” or “Register” button to start the application process.
- Enter your personal and school information in the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature according to the specified dimensions and file size.
- Pay the registration fee using the available payment options (online/offline).
- Review and submit your application form.
- Keep a copy of your application form and payment receipt for future reference.
- Please check the website or your email regularly for updates on the recruitment process, including test dates, admission cards and results.