Kanpur Development Authority Plots | KDA Plot Scheme 2022 Online Registration | KDA Plot Scheme Application Form
The Indian government, as well as state governments, provides residents with a variety of schemes so they can take advantage of them and help the poor and needy. Another significant initiative is a housing scheme that gives homes to the underprivileged and needy. It is another significant initiative. The KDA, the Kanpur development authority, introduced the programme. The KDA New Plot Scheme 2023 is the name of the plan. Under this scheme, the government would offer housing amenities to Kanpur residents. We shall discover more about the advantages and demands of the scheme in this piece. We will also learn about its qualifying requirements and application procedure. The programme is only available to Kanpur residents.
The Kanpur development scheme is a specific scheme for the resistance of Kanpur. Under the scheme, various citizens will benefit from the housing facilities. According to the Kanpur Development Authority, there is a 3800 private cushion available for the public and anyone can apply for that. These pads are prepared to be used in Jawaharpuram Sector 6, Jawaharpuram Sector 13, and Shatabdi Nagar Phase 2, following the plan. This time, the authorities have given a second office permission to choose the suitable carpets.
KDA New Plot Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme||KDA New Plot Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Resistance of Kanpur|
Objectives of KDA New Plot Scheme
The main and sole objective of the scheme is to provide permanent residence to the needy citizens of the state. Under the scheme, 3800 apartments will be issued among KDA housing schemes from the different sectors like Jawahar Puram Sector 6, Jawahar Puram Sector 13 & Shatabdi Nagar Phase 2. There will be 1780 apartments on a sale basis at Shatabdi Nagar Phase 2, 360 apartments at Jawaharpuram sector 6 and the last 1600 flats in Jawaharpuram sector 13.
The primary purpose of these flats will be to offer state residents a place to live. The major goal of the state government is to give the needy a permanent home in the state through this scheme.
KDA New Plot Scheme Benefits
The state government of Kanpur has launched a housing scheme for the benefit of the citizens of the state. Under the scheme, thousands of citizens of the state are provided a permanent residential address through the scheme. Under the scheme, the main benefits to the citizens are
- A permanent residence will be issued to the permanent citizens of the state
- Under the scheme a plot will be issued in any specified area of the state.
- Housing facilities will be provided to the thousands of citizens from the scheme
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries can be a full family, not only a single individual
KDA New Plot Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The scheme is not available for everyone. There is a proper eligibility criteria issued by the authorities of Kanpur. The main eligibility criteria are that the applicant must be a resident of the state and should be over the age of 18. Additionally, the beneficiary should have a location near Kanpur’s less wealthy areas.
KDA New Plot Scheme Required Documents
The authorities of Kanpur have issued the proper documentation in order to take advantage of these schemes. The applicant must submit the required documents for the housing facility. In failing to do so, the application will be rejected at any stage of the process. Some of the important documents required are as
- Personal Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card of Family Members
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Bank account
- Passport photographs
- Valid Mobile number and email id
KDA New Plot Scheme 2023 Application Process
In order to apply for the scheme, the applicant must follow the proper procedure and must have all the required documents at the ready before applying for the scheme.The authorities may reject their application without any notice from them. The step by step procedure is as
- Visit the official website of the department
- Click on “New Registration” on the home page
- After clicking on the link, an application form will appear which will include the following details such as Name of the applicant; father’s name, mothers name, Adhar Number, Date of birth, gender,mobile number, email id etc.
- The applicant must fill in all the details carefully.
- After submitting the details, the applicant has to upload all the required documents in the application form .
- After submitting all the details, the applicant has to accept the terms and conditions and procedure for the next step of the application
- The applicant has to submit the prescriber application fee also.
- Finally click on the submit button and your application will be submitted to the portal.