Indian Coast Guard Navik Apply Online | Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form | Indian Coast Guard Navik Notification | ICG Navik Syllabus | Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Date |
If you want to be a part of this prestigious organization of the Indian coast guard then you can easily apply for the vacancy of Navik available in the organization and given below we are sharing with all of our readers the specifications related to the recruitment opportunity of Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022. We will also share with all of our readers the specifications related to the information of Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern.
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022
To be a part of the Indian Coast Guard Navi, the candidates will have to follow a certain application procedure which will be available at the official website of the organization and you can download the official notification related to the vacancy by going to the official website. All of the information related to the recruitment opportunity will be available on the official website of the organization. You can also check out all of the other different vacancies present in the organization and apply according to your availability.
Details Of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
|Name||Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022|
|Launched by||Indian Coast Guard|
|Number of vacancies||350|
Important Dates Under Indian Coast Guard Navik
|Events||Indian Coast Guard Navik Dates (Expected)|
|Indian Coast Guard Notification release||11th June 2022|
|ICG 2021 Online application starts||2nd July 2022|
|Online application ends||16th July 2022|
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card Download Date||22nd September 2022|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD, DB) exam date for Stage I||25th September 2022|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD, DB) exam date for Stage II||Mid/ End Oct 2022|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD, DB) exam date for Stage III & IV||Navik(GD) & Yantrik: Early Feb 2022Navik(DB): Early April 2022|
|Indian Coast Guard Result||22nd October 2022|
|ICG Training begins||Navik (General Duty) and Yantrik: February 2022 Navik (Domestic Branch): April 2022 at INS Chilka|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
|Navik (General Duty)||108||26||67||19||40||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||23||05||17||02||03||50|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications to apply for this recruitment:-
- You should have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics from a recognized board.
- You should have passed 10th Class from a recognized board.
- Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Yatrik
- 10th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- 3 years or 4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE. OR
- 10th and 12th Passed from a recognized board
- 2 or 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE.
The applicant must follow the following age criteria in order to apply for this recruitment:-
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 22 years.
The following age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to different categories in this recruitment:-
|Navik (GD) and Yantrik.||1st February 2000 to 31st January 2004 (both dates inclusive).|
|Navik (DB)||1st April 2000 to 31st March 2004 (both dates inclusive).|
The applicant will have to go through the following physical criteria in order to successfully be able to give the entrance examination in this recruitment:-
|Height||The candidate must have a minimum of 157 cm.|
|Chest||The candidate must have a Well-proportioned chest and can have a minimum expansion of 5 cm.|
|Weight||The candidates must have Proportionate to the age + 10 percent would also be acceptable|
|Hearing||The candidates must have a normal hearing power|
|Visual Standard||6/6 (normal Eye) and 6/9 (numbered Eye) (The Candidates having a power or using glasses will not be eligible)|
|Tattoo||No Permanent tattoos are accepted|
The applicant will have to give the following application fees in order to successfully be able to apply for this recruitment:-
|General candidates||₹ 250/-|
Documents Required for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
The applicant must submit the following documents while applying for this recruitment:-
- Passport size recent colour photograph taken after May 2021: Candidates should hold a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Scanned signature of the candidates
- Scanned Left Hand Thumb Impression of the candidates
- Date of birth certificate or 10th mark sheet
- Scanned copy of photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th class certificate
- Scanned Signature of Parent if the candidate is less than 18 years of age
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates handwritten declaration
- Service Certificate/ NOC if the candidate is serving CG Personnel or a civilian ICG
- 12th class Marksheet
- 12th class Certificate.
Salary Details Of Indian Coast Guard Navik
The following salary will be provided to the candidates in this recruitment opportunity:-
|Post||Basic Pay||Pay Level|
|Navik (General Duty & Domestic Branch)||Rs. 21700/-||3|
The candidates must follow the following examination syllabus in order to successfully give the sentence examination:-
- Nature of Matter
- Universe (Planets / Earth/Satellites/Sun),
- Electricity and its application
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Measurements in Science
- Sound and Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
- Mathematical Simplification
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic Identities
- Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations
- Basic Trigonometry
- Simple Mensuration
- Passage, Preposition
- Correction of sentences
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non-Finites
- Current Affairs
- Spatial Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Numerical Reasoning
- Sequence and Spellings
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Exam Pattern
The applicant will have to follow the following examination pattern in order to give the entrance examination:-
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Total Time||Passing Marks|
|Mathematics||20||20||45 mins||30 (UR/EWS/ OBC category)27 (for SC/ST category)|
The examination for this job vacancy will be held in the following exam centers:-
|Name of the Zones||Examination Centres||States|
|North Zone||Jalandhar||Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, Haryana(other than NCR District’s), Punjab, and Union Territory of Chandigarh.|
|Jodhpur||Rajasthan (other than NCR districts)|
|Noida||Delhi NCR, Haryana and Mahendergarh, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budh Nagar, Bulandshahar, Meerut, Hapur and Baghpat Rajasthan NCR District – Alwar and Bharatpur|
|Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh (other than NCR districts)|
|North-East Zone||Guwahati||Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, and Sikkim|
|Kolkata||Bihar and Jharkhand|
|East Zone||Tuticorin||South Tamil Nadu District – Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai, Sivaganga, Pudukottai, Dindigul, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, and Karur|
|Chennai||Union Territory of Puducherry and Rest of Tamil Nadu District|
|West Zone||Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh|
|Kochi||Kerala and Lakshadweep|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|New Mangalore||Karnataka and Goa|
|NorthWest Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair||A&N Islands|
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022 Application Procedure
To apply for this recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the Indian coast guard by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organisation will open on your screen
- You have to go to the option called Careers
- The latest information regarding the vacancies available in the organisation will be open on your screen.
- You have to click on the vacancy of your choice.
- You can click on the apply online button and the application form will open on your screen where you will have to enter all of your details.
- Upload all of your documents and successfully submit the application form.