IBPS PO Apply Online | IBPS PO Notification | IBPS PO Exam Date | IBPS PO Syllabus |
If you are willing to fill up the application form for the probationary officer recruitment then you must have proper information related to the IBPS PO 2021 recruitment notification published by the authorities on their official website. Given below we are sharing with all our readers the specifications related to the IBPS PO 2021 Notification Out for 4135 Posts. We will share with all your favourite is the step-by-step procedure through which they will be able to apply for the recruitment opportunity and check out the exam date also
IBPS PO 2021 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking personnel selection will be conducting the IBPS PO for the vacancy of probationary officer in various public sector banks available in India starting from 20 October 2021 ending on 10th November 2021. All of the candidates must prepare for the entrance examination by taking into consideration the various details and the important dates related to it. The candidates can easily fill out the application form for the IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment opportunity by visiting the official website of the organisation.
Details Of IBPS PO
|Name||IBPS PO 2021|
|Launched by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Number of vacancies||4135|
Important Dates Of IBPS PO
|IBPS PO Notification||19th October 2021|
|Online Registration Process||20th October to 10 November 2021|
|PET Call Letter||November 2021|
|Pre-Exam Training||November/December 2021|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||November/December 2021|
|IBPS PO 2021 Preliminary Exam Date||04th & 11th December 2021|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result||December 2021|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||December 2021/January 2022|
|IBPS PO 2021 Mains Exam Date||January 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Result||January/February 2022|
|Conduct of Interview||February/March 202|
|IBPS PO 2021 Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
The candidates will have to submit the following application fees in order to be eligible for the recruitment opportunity:-
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS PO Vacancy Details
The following details are available as per the vacancies presented by the organisation:-
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||240||88||44||158||58||588|
|Bank of Maharashtra||162||60||30||108||40||400|
|Central Bank of India||53||193||104||257||13||620|
|Indian Overseas Bank||41||14||07||26||10||98|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||169||67||37||112||42||427|
|Union Bank of India||491||94||47||148||132||912|
IBPS PO 2021 Salary Details
The following salary will be provided to the people selected in this prestigious vacancy presented by the organisation:-
- The initial in-hand salary of an IBPS Probationary Officer is Rs. 52,000 to 55,000 with dearness allowances, special allowances, and other benefits.
- The initial basic pay of a PO is Rs. 36,000 as per the revision made to the salary
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications to apply for this recruitment:-
- Graduation Degree: The eligibility criteria for the IBPS CRP exam is as basic as a graduation degree (BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech or as such) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India. Any such candidate who has received equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government is also eligible to apply for this exam.
- The candidates must be in possession of a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that certifies that they are a graduate on the day they register for this exam and must indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering for the IBPS Bank-PO examination.
- Computer Literacy: Working knowledge of computer systems is necessary for the job as well as to give the IBPS PO exam which is conducted in online mode.
- Language Proficiency: Verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State/UT is desirable. The candidate must be able to read, write and speak the language.
Applicants must follow the following age limit to apply for this recruitment:-
- The applicant must be above the age of 20 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 30 years.
Bihar Anganwadi Bharti
The following relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to different categories:-
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service(for MP state Only)||5 years|
IBPS PO Exam Centres 2021
Given below is the table indicating the examination centre for the preliminary and the main examination:-
|States/UTs||Prelims Exam Centres||Mains Exam Centres|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna,|
|Delhi||Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Vadodra|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Sitapur, Varanasi||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri|
The pre-exam training will be conducted in the following centres:-
|North India||South India||East India||West India|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
You can check out the exam pattern given below for the preliminary and main examination and prepare yourself accordingly:-
- Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sections||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration (In minutes)|
- Mains Exam Pattern
|Sections||Total Questions||Duration (In minutes)||Total Marks|
|Data Interpretation and Analysis||35||45||60|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60|
|English (Essay and Letter Writing)||2||30 minutes||25|
|Grand Total||157||3 hours 30 minutes||225|
Pradhanmantri Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The candidates will have to follow the following examination syllabus in order to successfully give the entrance examination:-
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
IBPS PO 2021 Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the organisation by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organisation will open on your screen.
- Now the candidate have to click on the option called Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Banks- (CRP PO/MT-XI)
- A new page will open on your screen.
- The candidates can also download the advertisement for the recruitment by clicking on the option given there
- You have to now click on the option called Click Here For New Registration.
- The registration form will open on your screen which you will have to fill with all of the important details.
- You need to enter all of the details.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully fill the application form.