IBPS Clerk 2023 Apply Online | IBPS Clerk Syllabus | IBPS Clerk Salary | IBPS Clerk Notification 2023
If you want to serve the Institute of Banking personnel selection then you can apply for the clerk vacancy presented by the authorities every year and this year there are more than 7000 vacancies available all over India that will help the people to get a chance in the prestigious banks of India. Given below we are sharing all of the specifications related to the IBPS Clerk 2023 including the step-by-step application online and also we have shared the specifications related to the Last Date, Syllabus, Salary.
IBPS Clerk 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has created a new recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of Clerk and there are more than 7000 vacancies available for the people to fill up in various states of India through the online application procedure. The online application for IBPS Clerk was started on 12th July 2021 and the candidates can easily fill out the application form by going to the official website before the last date of 27th October 2021. The preliminary examination will be conducted in the month of December which will be followed by the main examination conducted in the month of February for the next year 2022.
Details Of IBPS Clerk
|Name||IBPS Clerk 2023|
|Launched by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Number of vacancies||7858|
Important Dates Under IBPS Clerk
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 Release Date||06th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From||07th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On||27th October 2021|
|PET Call Letter||November 2021|
|Pre Examination Training||November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card||November/December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||December 2021|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Call letter for Mains Exam||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Conduct of Online Mains Examination||January/ February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Vacancies Available
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
|State Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||04||0||0||01||0||05|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI DAMAN & DIU||03||0||0||0||0||03|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||15||04||02||04||01||26|
You will have to submit the following application fees while applying for this recruitment:-
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 850/- (Fee including intimation charges)|
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications while applying for the job vacancy:-
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government is necessary if you want to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021.
- The candidates must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while applying online for IBPS Cler Exam 2021.
- Computer Literacy
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the High School/ College/ Institute subjects.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply for is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces.
The applicant must follow the following age criteria while applying for this job vacancy:-
- The applicant must be above the age of 20 years.
- Candidate must be below the age of 28 years.
The following age relaxations will be provided to the people belonging to certain categories:-
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Exam Pattern Of IBPS Clerk
Given below is the table indicating the details regarding the examination pattern which will be included in the selection procedure of this recruitment:-
|IBPS Clerk Exam Stage||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Mains Examination||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hr.40 Minutes|
The following banks will be participating in this recruitment opportunity:-
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
The candidates belonging to various States will be able to give the examination in various languages given below is the table indicating the details of the languages available in this entrance examination:-
|State Name||The version of tests (Medium of examination)|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Sikkim,||English and Hindi|
|Andhra Pradesh||English, Hindi, and Telugu|
|Assam||English, Hindi, and Assamese|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||English. Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, and Konkani|
|Goa||English, Hindi and Konkani|
|Gujarat||English, Hindi, and Gujarati|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi, and Urdu|
|Karnataka||English, Hindi, Kannada and Konkani|
|Kerala, Lakshadweep||English, Hindi, and Malayalam|
|Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi and Konkani|
|Manipur||English, Hindi, and Manipuri|
|Odisha||English, Hindi, and Odia|
|Puducherry||English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam|
|Punjab||English, Hindi, and Punjabi|
|Tamil Nadu||English, Hindi, and Tamil|
|Telangana||English, Hindi, Telugu, and Urdu|
|Tripura, West Bengal||English, Hindi, and Bengali|
Niyukthi Job Fest
The candidates are liable to get the following salary after the successful selection in this recruitment:-
- The basic salary of an IBPS Clerk is Rs 19,900- Rs 47920 per month. Rs.19,900 is the basic pay in the IBPS clerk salary, and the remaining pay includes dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance and transport allowance.
- The cash in hand concerning the IBPS Clerk salary is Rs.29453 for those who join initially.
The examination will be conducted based upon the following examination syllabus for the preliminary and main examination:-
|English Language||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||Computer||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Puzzle and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organisation||Financial Awareness|
|Fillers||Quadratic Equations||Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Coding-Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS||Current Affairs|
|Sentence Improvement||Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations||Operating System, Internet||Static Awareness|
|Fill in the Blanks||Miscellaneous||Direction sense||Computer Network & Security|
|Order and Ranking||MS Office Suit and Short cut keys|
|Computer Memory, Computer Software|
|Number System and Conversions|
Previous Year Cut-Off
You can check out the IBPS clerk cut off for the year 2020 by checking out the table given below and preparing yourself accordingly:-
|State Name||Cut-Off Marks|
|J & K||77.5|
|Tamil Nadu||71 (OBC)|
IBPS Clerk 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, have to visit the official website of the IBPS by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of this scheme will open on your screen.
- The candidates have to click on the option called Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2021
- The registration form will open on your screen where you will have to enter all of the details.
- The candidates have to enter all of the details.
- You will have to successfully register yourself and a registration ID and password will be sent to you.
- You have to log in using your credentials.
- Pay application fees and you will be eligible for your entrance examination for the job.