Gati Shakti National Master Plan Apply Online | What is Gati Shakti Plan | गति शक्ति योजना | Gati Shakti Benefits
Hey readers, first of all, I would like to welcome you all to our website. In this article, we are here with the latest update. Recently on the occasion of the 75th Independence Day of the country, Our Honourable Prime Minister Narender Modi has made the announcement of his new plan named “Gati Shakti National Master Plan”. While addressing the people of the nation he made the announcement of the new national infrastructure plan. If you desire to get in detail about it, then you should have a look over this article.
PM Gati Shakti Plan 2023
On 15 August 2021, PM Narender Modi has made the announcement of the गति शक्ति योजना while addressing the nation during the flag hoisting programme from the rampart of Red Fort, New Delhi.
PM Modi said “Gati Shakti is a more than 100 crores Master plan which will bring new employment opportunities for lakhs of youth. Gati Shakti will be such a National infrastructure Master Plan for our country which will lay the foundation for the holistic infrastructure. This plan will provide an integrated and holistic pathway to our economy.”
गति शक्ति योजना Short Details
- Name: Gati Shakti National Master Plan
- Announced by: PM Narender Modi
- Announced on: 15 August, 2021
- Launch date: Very soon
Read More: Vehicle Scrappage Policy
PM Gati Shakti Plan Launch
The foundation of progress in the modern world rests on modern infrastructure, it also fulfils the needs and aspirations of the middle class. Weak infrastructure also harms the pace of development and also affects the middle class. Our country needs modern infrastructural development. To do soIndia needs a holistic approach in building infrastructure and for that, the Prime Minister has announced this Gati Shakti Master Plan. During the occasion, PM announced that the गति शक्ति will soon be launched by the government.
Features of the Plan
- Plan will bring new job opportunities for the lakhs of youth
- This plan will be based on holistic approach in building infrastructure
- This plan need investment of more than 100 crores
- The plan will reduce the travel time and increase the productivity of the manufacturing industry
- This will also go a long way in making our local manufacturers globally competitive.
- Thiswill also develop new possibilities for the creation of Future Economic Zones.
Also Check: PM Daksh Yojana 2021
Other Announcements Made By PM During The Programme
- 14th August from now onwards will be celebrated as Partition Horrors Remembrance Day
- PM Modi announces ‘National Hydrogen Mission‘
- Rice provided under any scheme will be fortified by 2024
- We have to work together for the development of our country
- Kisan rail runs on more than 70 rail routes of the India.
- He further said Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabka Prayaas is required to achieving the goal of Aatmanirbhar Bharat
Note: We will update the information related to the plan as is announced by the central government. Stay in touch with our website for more information in future.