Har Hith Store Scheme Apply Online | Har Hith Yojana Application Form | हर हित स्टोर योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | हर हित योजना पात्रता | Har Hith Yojana Benefits
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched a new scheme named “Har Hith Store Scheme 2023”. This is the first of its kind scheme. If you desire to know in detail about this scheme & wish to grab the benefits of it, then you must read the information available underneath. In this article, we are going to elaborate on all the details regarding the scheme such as what the scheme is? who can avail of the benefits? what are the benefits of the scheme, how to apply for the scheme & more relevant information?
What is Har Hith Store Scheme?
In Har Hith Store Scheme the government is going to open grocery stores in the state. In these stores, the best quality daily-needs products will be available at reasonable prices. This scheme is for the people of the age group of 18-35 years. Youth will get self-employment opportunities under this scheme by opening their own grocery store. To grab the benefits under this scheme & apply for it, you need to read the further stated information carefully.
Har Hith Yojana Franchisee Apply
The Chief Minister of Haryana state Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the Har Hith Yojana for the benefit of the people living in the Haryana state. In this Yojana, daily need products will be provided to the people from the stores started by the Haryana government. A number of 2000 grocery stores in the state in the first phase & 5000 in the second phase will be set up by the Haryana government. Now the government has started the process to Apply for the Franchise of the Har Hith Store. Applicants who wish to take the franchise of the store can follow the simple process given below and take the benefits of the scheme.
Highlights of Har Hith Yojana
- Name of the scheme: Har Hith Store Scheme
- Launched by: CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Launched on: 2 August, 2021
- Beneficiaries: Citizens of Haryana state
- Objective: No youth should remain unemployed in the state
- Offical website: harhith.com
Read More: मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा
हर हित स्टोर योजना Launch
Har Hith Store Scheme was launched on Monday on 2nd August 2021 by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar in Panchkula. The scheme was launched in a store prepared by Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited. The scheme was launched in the presence of Haryana Vidhan Sabha Speaker Gyanchand Gupta, Agriculture, and Farmers Welfare Minister Jai Prakash Dalal, Cooperation Minister Dr.Banwari Lal, Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited Chairman Rakesh Daulatabad, HAFED President Kailash Bhagat, and MLAs Seema Trikha, Randhir Golan, Nayan Pal, Rawat, and Jogi Ram Sihag.
Scheme Major Beneficiaries
- Farmer producer organisations (FPOs)
- Government cooperative institutions
- Micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)
- Self help groups (SHGs)
- Youth franchisees
About Har Hith Store
Har hit stores is a retail outlet open by the government in which the best quality daily-needs products will be available for the people. The government is going to open 2000 grocery stores in the state in the first phase & 5000 in the second phase. 1500 stores will open in rural areas & 5000 will open in urban areas. The first 100 stores will open in the coming two months. These stores would be equipped with a complete IT support system to ensure smooth functioning including a good scanning machine, be a facility for billing, online payment, material detailing, and stock ordering. Sales will be done by a point-of-sale system.
Objective of हर हित स्टोर योजना
The major objective of the State government of Haryana behind launching this scheme is to create self-employment opportunities for the youth of the state. The State Government aims to make Haryana youth “BerojgarMukt, Rozgar Yukt” in the state by 2024. To achieve the aim government is moving ahead towards creating employment opportunities for the youth. This scheme is creating an ecosystem to encourage the youth a part of “Atmanirbhar Bharat”.
Har Hith Yojana Features
- Youth get self-employment opportunity
- Microsmall and medium enterprises, government cooperative institutions, farmer producer organisations and self-help groups get opportunity to increase their business
- People of the state will get good quality product at reasonable price
- Minimum Monthly income of Rs. 15000/- through these stores. Franchiseepartner who sells Rs.1,50,000 product will earn Rs.15,000 at the rate of 10%.
- Government gives the guarantee of Rs. 15000/- minimum earning for first six months to the youth of family whose annual income is less than 1.80 Lakh as per Parivar Pehchan Patra. If they are not able to earn Rs. 15000/- & earn less than the government will give the amount to them. For example, if they earn only 12000/- then Rs. 3000/- will be given by the government.
- An opportunity to expand the manufacturing chain for big corporate houses
- Loan will be given to the financially week candidatesunder Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana without guarantee.
Har Hith Store Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Anyone who belongs to Haryana can apply
- Maximum age to apply for the scheme is 50 years
- Retail space requirement
- Rural Franchisee-≥200 sq.ft. preferably on Ground Floor and Centrally Located
- Small Urban Franchisee-200 – 700 sq.ft. preferably on Ground Floor and Centrally Located
- Large Urban Franchisee-≥800 sq.ft. preferably on Ground Floor and Centrally Located
- Priority will be given to the youth
- Age between 18-35 years
- Who belongs to the family whose annual income is less than 1.80 Lakh as per Parivar Pehchan Patra
- Persons with special disabilities
- Application submission- first of all the applicants need to submit their application to open the store
- Applicants’KYC details are reviewed by the Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited
- Proposed site assessment will be made
- Mudra loan Approval if any
- Allocation of the Har Hith Store
Also Check: Intra Haryana
Training to Franchisee Partners
Under this scheme, the contenders who apply for the franchisee will get training as well. Training is provided by the Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited& also issue the certificates to them. The skill training includes the following
- Retail knowledge
- Retail selling skills
- Visual merchandising
- Demand planning & forecasting
- 3600 Communication
- Behavioural skill management
- Customer service
- Food, beverage, grocery &FMCGs
- Time Management
Har Hith Yojana Estimated Investment
|Particular||Amount (In Rupees) for already build shop||Amount (In Rupees) for prefabricated shop|
|Rural||Urban small||Urban large|
|Business support fee||30000/-||30000/-||30000/-||30000/-|
|Stock/ Merchandise fill||2 lac||5-9 lac||18-20 lac||2 lac|
|Store fixture||75k-1lac||8.55-13.55 lac||24.80-28.80lac||4-7 lac|
Product List of Har Hith Store
- Food, grains, oil & spices
- Dry fruits
- Cereal & cereal products
- Spices whole
- Spices powder
- Flour & flour mixes
- Edible oil
- Salt &sweetner
- Snakes & processed food items
- Package food
- Namkeen & chips
- Processed food
- Bakery, cakes & dairy products
- Pooja items
- Floor cleaner
- Utensil cleaners
- Personal care
- Hair care
- Mens care
- Body care
- Oral care
Documents Required to Run Retail Outlet
- ITR Filling
- Shops & commercial establishment license
- Electricity meter connection
- Trade license
- GST NO. (required if annual turnover exceed 40 lac)
Apply for Har Hith Store Scheme 2023 Franchisee
To apply for the Har Hith Store franchisee contenders need to follow the further mentioned steps
- Open the official website of the Har Hith& home page will display
- Go to the Register option & application form appears on the screen
- Enter the asked details on the screen like
- Family ID
- Name as in Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Hit generate OTP option & you will get an SMS with OTP
- Enter the OTP in the given space & hit verify option
- This will open the application form on the computer screen
- Enter the detail, upload the documents & submit the application
- Must keep copy of the application with you for further use.
Process to Login
- Open the official website of the Har Hith& the home page will display.
- Now click on the Login option.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Enter the mobile number and generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP.
- Now the login form will open on the screen.
- Enter the details and log in.
Procedure To Submit Feedback
- Open the official website of the Har Hith& home page will display
- Choose contact us option and a new page appears
- Fill the form appears on the screen with the details like
- Phone number
- Your message
- Hit submit form option to submit the application
- Address: Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited, Bays No. 15-20, Sector-4,Panchkula ( Haryana ) -134112
- Number: 9517 9517 11
- Email: harhithretail@gmail.