How to Fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Error | Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Bypass Method Fixing | Bypass Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Module Error | TPM 2.0 Chip Explain
Ever since the launch of the new Windows 11, people are looking forward to uploading the new version to their PC to gain access to a lot of exciting features and graphics available in this new update. Some of the users are also encountering problems related to the install of windows 11 on the PC all laptops because the new version of Windows requires an advanced type of security module. Given below is the step-by-step procedure through which the users can easily Fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Error. We will also share with you all the detailed Bypass/DTPM Methods and information about What is TPM 2.0?
Fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Error
The new Windows 11 update was released by the developers recently. The users are now facing various problems when they try installing Windows 11 on their personal computers. The main problem arises when the people are running the Microsoft PC Health Checker Application. The users are getting the error message which shows that their PC is not really compatible with the Windows 11 update. However, this problem can be easily solved by turning on two security settings available on the PC. If your PC has a new model then you will be easily able to turn on these features and you will be able to run Windows 11.
Read more :- Windows 11 ISO File Download 64 Bit
What is TPM 2.0?
TPM microchips are relatively small devices that are also known as secure crypto processors. TPM is normally attached to the motherboard to enhance the hardware security during computer startup. It is also one of the most important pieces of tech on Windows machines developed since the year 2016. TPM 2.0 is the recent version of this device. TPM is also used with the proper permission from the Government of the country where the device is developed. If you want to update your PC for Windows 11 then you will have to enable the security feature of Tom 2.0.
Checking For TPM
If you want to check if your system has TPM or not then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to go to the start menu
- Click on the run option
- In the dialogue box, you will have to type tpm.msc
- Now, press the enter key
- If the error message appears stating that Error Compatible TPM Is Not Found then there is no TPM in your system.
- If the confirmation message called TPM is good to go displays on your screen then your device is equipped with TPM.
Read More: Ola Electric Scooter Price
Enable TPM 2.0 on Windows 11
If your system has a TPM chip but it is not enabled yet then you will follow the simple procedure given below to enable it on Windows 11:-
- You will first have to restart your PC
- When you are restarting your PC you will have to keep pressing F12 or F10 from the PC keyboard to open the BIOS Menu.
- Press F12 or F10 to go into the boot menu.
- The boot screen will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the “Enter Setup” Button to move forward.
- The BIOS menu will open on your screen.
- You have to now go to the Peripheral section.
- As we have an Intel chip, You will not see TPM anywhere.
- You will have to double-click on the “Intel Platform Trust Technology” option.
- Now you have to click on the Enable button.
- Now you will have to click on the f10 key from your keyboard and a prompt will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the “Yes” button and your settings will be saved.
- TPM 2.0 will be successfully enabled on your PC and you can install Windows 11.
Bypass Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Module Error
If you want to bypass the TPM 2.0 then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Install Windows 11 using the ISO file or Windows 11 Insider Program.
- If your PC does not have TPM 2.0 enabled, it will show an error message as System Does not have TPM enabled
- As soon as the error message is displayed on your screen you will have to Press Shift+F10 and a command prompt will be launched.
- You will have to type Reg edit in the command prompt
- Press the enter button to launch the Windows Registry Editor.
- The Windows Registry Editor will open on your screen.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup
- You have to right-click on the Setup key and then select Nee >Key.
- Now Prompt will show, Enter Lab Config and press Enter.
- Now right-click on the Lab Config key and select New > DWORD (32-bit) value and create a value named Bypass TPM Check, and set data to 1.
- Next, Create the Bypass RAM Check and Bypass Secure Boot Check values and set data to 1.
- Finally, close the registry editor.
- You have to now type exit in the command prompt
- Press the enter.
- Now click on the back button on the prompt where it says that Your PC can’t run Windows 11.
- You will be redirected to the page where you have to select the version of Windows 11.
- Press Next and your Windows 11 TPM 2.0 will be bypassed.
Check Details: Jio Phone Next