Ola Electric Scooter Booking | Ola Electric Scooter Price, OLA S1 Specifications| How to Get Ola Electric Scooter Dealership
The new generation electric scooter is now available in the market through the main company of Ola. The commercial launch of the scooters will be registered this Sunday and this scooter will be the future of electrical vehicles in India as for the CEO of the company. If you are someone who is looking forward to protecting the environment with the environmental concerns through vehicles which are operated from petrol and easily then you must be aware regarding the specifications of Ola electrical scooter. Given below are some important specifications regarding the Ola Electric Scooter Price, Booking, Status, Specifications, Get Dealership.
Ola Electric Scooter
The e-scooters from Ola will be available for purchase starting from 8th September and the delivery will begin in the month of October in around 1,000 cities and towns across the country. The people will be able to buy the scooter through both online and offline centres available in the country. One experience centre must be available in every city in the country over the next three months as per the promises made by the company. At a round table conference, the chairman of the company also stated that they want to make an India which is petrol and diesel-free by the end of the year 2025. They also want around 50% of the electric two-wheelers produced from India for the whole entire world.
Read more :- Jio Phone Next Booking
Details Of Ola S1 Scooters
|Name||Ola Electric Scooter|
|Launched by||Ola Private Limited|
|Type of vehicle||Electric vehicle|
|Launch Date||15th August 2021|
Ola Electric Scooter Specifications
Given below is the table indicating the specifications of the Ola S1 and S1 Pro:-
|Parameters||Ola S1||Ola S1 Pro|
|Maximum speed||90 km||115 km|
|0-40 km per hour||3.6 seconds||3 seconds|
|Range||121 KM||181 KM|
|Modes||Normal and sports||Normal sports and hyper|
|Peak Motor Power||8.5 kW||8.5 kW|
Ola Electric Scooter Price (S1/ S1 Pro)
Given below is the table indicating the prices of the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro scooters:-
|Ex-Showroom||Ola S1||Ola S1 Pro|
|Delhi||Rupees 85,099||Rupees 1,10,149|
|Gujarat||Rupees 79,999||Rupees 1,09,999|
|Maharashtra||Rupees 94,999||Rupees 1,24,999|
|Rajasthan||Rupees 89,968||Rupees 1,19,138|
|All other states||Rupees 99,999||Rupees 1,29,999|
Implementation Of The Vehicle
Ola would be investing Rs 2,400 crore for setting up phase 1 of the factory. The Ola Future factory is coming up on a 500-acre site in Tamil Nadu. At full capacity of 10 million vehicles annually, it would be the world’s largest two-wheeler factory and would handle 15 per cent of the world capacity. It would have an initial capacity of 2 million units a year in Phase 1 and also serve as the company’s global manufacturing hub for its range of electric-powered scooters and two-wheelers across India and international markets, including EU nations, the UK, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Australia, and New Zealand. The Ola Hypercharger Network is likely to be the widest and densest electric two-wheeler charging network in the world, with more than 100,000 charging points across 400 cities.
Read More: Digilocker Registration
Ola Electric Scooter Booking
If you want to book the ola e-scooters then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of ola by clicking on the link given here https://olaelectric.com/#
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the Reserve button displayed on the home page.
- A new page will open on your screen
- Now you will be able to choose your colour and your model.
- Click on the option called Reserve Now For Rupees 499.
- Make your payment and your scooter will be successfully reserved.
How to Get Ola Electric Scooter Dealership
Citizens who wish to get the dealership of the e- scooters can follow the simple procedure given here.
- Open the official website of OLA.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now register yourself on the website or click on the login option if you are already registered.
- Now login with the details.
- After that select the state where you want to take the the dealership.
- After that, provide all your related details.
- Upload the related documents asked in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Now you have to wait if your application has been approved or rejected.
- In any of the above-mentioned conditions, you will be informed through a direct call or a message.