BSEB Deled Admit Card 2023 Download | DElEd Admit Card 2023 | Deled Admit Card Sarkari Result | Deled Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is in charge of administering the Bihar Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd), a state-level examination for those interested in becoming primary school teachers. Candidates must get their Admit Card as part of the application procedure since this document is required for entry into the test venue. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details which is important dates, exam patterns, the procedure to get admit card, and many more, so kindly read this whole article till the end.
DElEd Admit Card 2023
Bihar DElEd Admit Card 2023 is a crucial document for candidates who have applied for the Bihar School Examination Board’s Diploma in Elementary Education program. (BSEB). The BSEB will provide the Admit Card on its official website, and applicants must download and bring it to the test center. The hall ticket will include crucial information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, test center, exam day and time, and other relevant instructions. All applicants must bring their Admit Card to the exam center since no candidate will be allowed to take the exam without it.
Overview Details of DElEd Admit Card 2023
|Examination Body||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Test Name||D.El.Ed. Joint Entrance Test|
|Application Starting Date||25 January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||27 February 2023|
|Dummy Admit Card Released Date||10 March 2023|
|Admit Card Status||It is to be released soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||March/ April 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||April 2023|
Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi/ Urdu||25||25|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||10||10|
List of the Details Mentioned Under Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Examination venue and address
- Examination date and time
- Reporting time at the examination center
- Exam instructions and guidelines
- Contact details of the examination authority
Documents to be Carried
- Valid Photo ID Proof
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Admit Card
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
Procedure to Download DElEd Admit Card 2023
- Visit the Official Website of the organization or exam conducting authority that is responsible for releasing the admit card.
- Look for the link to download the admit card or hall ticket on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the link and enter the required information such as your registration number, date of birth, or other details as asked.
- Verify the information you have entered and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on your screen. Check all the details mentioned on it carefully, such as your name, exam center, date, and time.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
- Keep the admit card safe and carry it with you to the exam center on the day of the exam.