CNG Pump Dealership Advertisement | CNG Pump Dealership Application Form | सीएनजी पंप डीलरशिप विज्ञापन | CNG Pump Dealership Requirements
People can now apply for CNG Pump Dealership 2021, Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station licenses, and CNG / CBG Gas Production Plant licenses online by filling out an online application form. CNG is one of the most environmentally friendly and widely available energy sources. These pumps will be just as profitable as gas stations. Read below to check the detailed information related to the CNG Pump Dealership 2021 like Highlights, Objectives, Benefits of a CNG dealership, CNG Pump Dealership 2021 Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, CNG Pump Dealership 2021 Application Procedure, License Cost & Total Investment for the dealership, Companies that distribute or offer dealership, Advantages of CNG / CBG and much more.
CNG Pump Dealership 2021
The demand for energy in a developing country like India is growing with each day. Any country’s primary source of development is energy. India’s government seeks to change to a gas-based economy. According to Mr. Narendra Modi’s 2018 renewable energy strategy, everyone who is interested in becoming a CNG dealer would be offered a great chance. People can use this new strategy to work for the corporation and make millions of rupees every month. Anyone living in any of India’s districts who are interested can open the following i.e., CNG pump, Diesel production plant, RDF plant, CBG production plant, segregation plant, Brick making plant, EV charging pump, waste collection, Diesel distribution, bio-fertilizer / carbon black / RDF / brick.
Read More :- PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online 2021
Highlights of CNG Pump Dealership Advertisement 2021
|Name||CNG Pump Dealership 2021|
|Introduced By||Nexgen Energia Limited|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India|
|State||All over India|
|Objective||To apply for a CNG Pump Dealership|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of CNG Pump Dealership
The central government, led by Narendra Modi, introduced a new renewable energy strategy in the year 2018, and Nexgen Energia Limited is offering the opportunity to all those who are interested to get benefit from it. According to corporate policies, anyone interested in starting a new business or those who currently have one can open CNG pumps. You may make a profit of 6 to 7 digits with the help of a CNG Dealership. Anyone from anywhere in India can now apply for a CNG Pump Dealership. NexGen Energia Ltd. is a clean fuel energy firm to reinvent the marketing and distribution of future energy sources. The company is driven by a desire to lead and invent the next energy revolution. The goal is to create a green planet and achieve energy independence while also contributing to the creation of commercial possibilities for youngsters, entrepreneurs, and others.
Read More: PM Gati Shakti Plan (100 Lakh Crore)
Benefits of CNG Dealership
The Benefits of a CNG dealership are as follows:
- 5-year income tax refund
- Loans from nationalized Banks
- Subsidy from the government
- High Margin Business
- Stocks are replenished quickly.
- International Quality CBG / CNG / LNG / LCNG / GREEN DIESEL
CNG Pump Dealership Advertisement 2021
The Indian government is constantly keen to train Indian citizens to become entrepreneurs in the field of renewable energy resources. Any Indian citizen can start a business under the following conditions.
- Setting a CNG pump
- Establishing waste collection
- Developing a Compressed Bio-Gas production plant
- Setting a Brick making plant
- Establishing a Diesel production plant
- Establishing a Refuse-derived fuel (RDF)
- Developing a segregation plant
- Establishing Electric Vehicle charging pump
- Establishing a bio-fertilizer / carbon black / RDF / brick
Also Read: प्रधानमंत्री सौभाग्य योजना
To apply for dealership, the following eligibility criteria is required:
- The candidate must be a domicile of India.
- A minimum qualification of class 10th grade is necessary for the CNG New Pump Dealership.
- To apply for the CNG New Pump Dealership, the candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 55 years.
- If you are aware of workplace safety and have an entrepreneurial spirit, you will be given priority in this dealership.
- The most basic necessity for starting your own CNG Filling Station is land.
The applicants applying for dealership need to submit the documents as proof along with their registration form. The documents required to apply for the CNG Pump Dealership 2021 are given below:
- Application Form of Pump Dealership
- Candidates Aadhar Card
- Any ID Card like Vote ID Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Bank account Number.
- Land Paper, you want to open the Pump.
Read More: PM Daksh Yojana 2021
Steps to apply for CNG Pump Dealership 2021
To Apply Online for dealership, applicants need to follow the following step by step procedure:
- First of all, go to the official website of NEXGEN i.e., https://nexgenenergia.com/.
- On the home page of the website, click on the ‘Application Form’ tab.
- An application form will open on the screen.
- Now fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Address, City, Postal Code, etc.
- Also select the Business Models, Budget, Date of Birth, Investment, State, District, Educational Qualification, Amount, etc.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form.
License Cost & Total Investment for CNG Pump Dealership
Check the below-given table to know the License Cost & Total Investment for dealership:
|CNG Pump||75 lakhs||Including license cost & operational cost of the pump|
|CBG Production Plant||2.99 crore (license fees not included)||Bankable Project & Govt. Subsidy Available|
|DIESEL Production Plant||4.99 crore||Bankable Project (License Cost not included)|
|Brick Making Plant||30 lakhs||Machine and license cost included|
|EV Charging Pump||30 lakhs||License Fees and machine cost included|
|Distribution Diesel / Bio-Fertilizer / Carbon Black / RDF / Brick||15 lakhs||–|
|Waste Collection and Segregation Plant||2.50 crore||–|
Companies that Distribute or Offer CNG Pump Dealership
Some of the top companies that distribute or offer dealerships are as follows:
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL)
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Indo-Bright Petroleum Private Limited (IBP)
- Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL)
- Mahanagar Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC)
Advantages of CNG / CBG
Some of the important advantages of the CNG / CBG are as follows:
- CNG and CBG / CNG are both chemically identical and have the same energy potential.
- Minimal pollution, higher mileage, and fuel with the same calorific value – 52000kj/kg.
- As a result, CBG / CNG is an excellent substitute for CNG in all residential, vehicle, and industrial applications.
|H2S (ppm)||More than 20 ppm||500-30,000|
|Moisture (deg C dew point)||More than -40 deg||Saturated|
|Calorific Value (LCV)||~52000 kj /kg||~19500 kj /kg|
|Other Impurities (example: Siloxanes)||Not Present||Present|
Advantages of Green Diesel
Some of the advantages of the Green Diesel are as follows:
- Green Diesel is a clean alternative to diesel that is one of the largest and most advanced fuels in the world.
- Minimal, higher-mileage fuel that is also environmentally beneficial.
- It is a premium-quality, low-emissions diesel fuel that may be used in both Indian and international diesel engines.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the dealership, feel free to contact on the below Address, contact number and e-mail Id, and official website:
- Boomerang Building,
- Unit B2-505, Chandivali Farm Rd,
- Andheri East, Mumbai
- Contact Number: + 91-7065225577
- E-Mail Id for Business: [email protected]
- E-Mail Id for Information: [email protected]
- Official website: https://nexgenenergia.com/