PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Application Form | Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Registration | उज्ज्वला योजना 2.0 ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023 | PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 List | Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
The Ujjwala Yojana was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to help the people from below the poverty line to get an LPG gas connection without any extra cost. You can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana if you belong to the BPL category. Given below are some important specifications regarding the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be easily able to apply online for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana in the year 2021 through the official website presented by the Government to implement the different procedures under this scheme.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 2023
LPG connections are provided under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and now the latest phase of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 has been started in the country from 10th August 2021. The announcement regarding the latest phase of the scheme was made at the video conference made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The video conference was started so that the Prime Minister can connect with the beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. The people coming from below the poverty line will be given advantages under this ujjwala Yojana 2.0. The candidates can fill up the application form available online to apply for this scheme.
Read More :- PM Saubhagya Yojana 2021
Details Of उज्ज्वला योजना 2.0
|Name||PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Objective||Providing free LPG connections|
|Beneficiaries||Women of the BPL Category|
Objectives Of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
One of the main objectives of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 is to provide free LPG gas connection to the people who are not able to get a gas connection due to the inflation of the market. Under this scheme, all of the beneficiaries will be able to get free LPG gas cylinders and they will also be able to get incentives and cash assistance through the latest update in the scheme. You can apply for the scheme by going to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
Benefits Of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
There are various benefits that will be provided to the candidates who are applying for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021. First of all, free LPG gas connections will be provided to the candidates under the scheme presented by the Central Government. This scheme is only applicable to the BPL category candidates so that they can get free-of-cost LPG connection which they are not able to get due to poverty and inflation. Women will be given priority under this scheme presented by the Government and gas stoves will also be provided to the women beneficiaries of the scheme. Hot plate cylinders will also be provided free of cost under this scheme’s new phase.
Eligibility Criteria PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme presented by the Government:-
- The applicant must be a female.
- She must be a permanent and legal resident of the country.
- She must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must belong from the BPL category.
- The applicant must be an eligible beneficiary of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- She must not have an LPG gas cylinder already.
The following documents must be submitted by the beneficiaries to apply for the scheme:-
- Know Your Customer(KYC)
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made/ other State Govt. document certifying family composition/ Self-Declaration as per Annexure I (for migrant applicants)
- Aadhaar of beneficiary and adult family members appearing in document at Sl. 2
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar will be taken as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address if the connection is required to the same address. In that case only Aadhaar is sufficient.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC
Also Read: PM Daksh Yojana 2021
Incentives Under The Scheme
The following incentives will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- Cash assistance for PMUY connections is provided by the Government of India – Rs. 1600 (for a connection 14.2kg cylinder/ Rs. 1150 for a 5 kg cylinder).
- The cash assistance covers-
- Security Deposit of Cylinder – Rs. 1250 for 14.2 kg cylinder/ Rs. 800 for 5 kg cylinder
- Pressure Regulator – Rs. 150
- LPG Hose – Rs. 100
- Domestic Gas Consumer Card – Rs. 25
- Inspection/ Installation/ Demonstration charges – Rs. 75
- Additionally, All PMUY beneficiaries will be provided with the first LPG refill and Stove (hotplate) both free of cost along with their deposit free connection by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
Application Procedure PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 2023
To apply for a new LPG connection under this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana by clicking on the link given here https://www.pmuy.gov.in/index.html
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Apply For New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection displayed on the menu bar
- The details regarding the scheme will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the option call online portal after reading all of the instructions displayed on your screen
- You can select your Gas distributor from three options namely Indane, Bharat Gas, HP Gas
- Click on the option for Click Here To Apply
- You have to answer the questions displayed on your screen.
- Fill up the Registration form displayed on your screen.
- You can now successfully apply for the gas cylinder.
Given below is the table indicating the beneficiary statistics for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2:-
|Name of the State||Total Number of Connection Provided|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|Daman and Diu||427|
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 State Wise List of Beneficiaries
Given below is the table indicating the state-wise list of beneficiaries under the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021:-
|State Name||Download List|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Click here|
|Daman & Diu||Click here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click here|
- 1906 (LPG Emergency Helpline)
- 1800-2333-5555 (Toll-Free Helpline)
- 1800-266-6696 (Ujjwala Helpline)