BMC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply | BMC Recruitment Contact Number | BMC Recruitment 2023 | Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation | portal.mcgm.gov.in recruitment
Here in this article, we will discuss another job notification which is released by the government of Mumbai called BMC Recruitment 2023. Basically, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has recently released a notification for the job notification of 49 Junior Clerk and Other Posts. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for government jobs in Mumbai. This job notification offers a good salary package, job security, and a chance to serve the community. In this article we have mentioned all the important aspects regarding this notification, which includes, eligibility, educational details, age limit, and many more. so, all the interested candidates are advised to read this whole article till the end.
BMC Recruitment 2023
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation, has announced the job notification of 49 junior staff and other posts by BMC for 2023. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for government jobs in Mumbai. BMC Recruitment 2023 offers an opportunity to work for a respected organization and serve the community. The notification process takes place online and candidates can apply through the official BMC website. The vacancies are divided into several categories, including Assistant Secretary, Assistant Legal Counsel and Assistant Engineer. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the Recruitment . The selection process includes a written test, followed by an interview and successful candidates will enjoy a generous salary, allowances and benefits.
Overview Details of BMC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Recruitment||BMC Recruitment|
|Conducting body||Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)|
|Last date for online registration||26th of February 2023|
|Official website||Given below|
Eligibility Criteria od BMC Recruitment
- To be eligible for the Recruitment, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- The minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 38 years. However, there is age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- The educational qualification varies according to the post. Candidates must have passed 10th/12th/Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university/institute.
- Some posts require work experience of a certain number of years in the relevant field. Candidates must have the required work experience to be eligible for those posts.
Selection Process of the Recruitment
- Online Exam: All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must take an online exam that tests their knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Skill Test: Candidates who qualify for the online exam must take a skill test. The practical test serves to test the practical skills of the candidates.
- Document Review: After the practical test, candidates must undergo a document review process. All documents submitted by candidates during the online registration process will be reviewed at this stage.
- Final Selection: Final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance on the online exam, skill test and document review.
Registration Procedure of BMC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of the Recruitment 2023.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link, and continue.
- Register yourself by providing your name, email address, mobile number, and other details.
- Login to the website using the registration details.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details provided in the application form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.