AP Police Notification 2022 PDF Download | AP Police Notification 2022 Apply Online | AP SI Notification PDF | AP Police Recruitment 2022-23 | APSLPRB Notification 2022-23
As we all know that, there are so many aspirants who wants to get job in civil sectors and to serve our nation, so keeping in this mind the government have launched the latest recruitment notification for the applicants, which is called AP Police Recruitment 2023. Under this notification there are large number of vacancies available for the post of SI, and Constable. Interested applicants who are willing to apply for this, must apply before the last date. In this article you will get all the necessary details regarding the notification, such as eligibility, ager limit, procedure to apply and many more.
APSLPRB Notification 2023
The government of India have launched another Recruitment Notification, on 28th of November 2022 for the post of SI, and Constable. As per the Recruitment Notification there are more than 6000 vacancies available for the applicants, and also the application process is available as online mode. All the eligible and interested applicants are advised to visit the official website and read the notification carefully, and also read this blog to get all the major and minor details.
Overview Details of AP Police Recruitment 2023
|Authority Name||AP State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Sub-Inspector, Police Constable|
|Online Registration Starts||Constable- 30th November|
SI- 14th December 2022
|Last Date to Apply||Constable- 28th December 2022|
SI- 18th January 2023
Exam Pattern of the Recruitment
- The Recruitment exam pattern will be based on 3 stages whish is given below, and the details information is also in there:
- Preliminary Term
- Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Exam
Arithmetic (SSC Standard)
Test of Reasoning
History of India
Indian National Movement
Polity and Economy
Eligibility Criteria of the Recruitment
|Educational Qualification||Interested applicants must have hold the Graduation degree, from any recognized university or board, and also must have passed the 10th and 12th grade from recognized board or institute.|
|Age Limit||Minimum age should be 21 Years Old, and maximum: 25 Years.|
|Application Fees||All non-reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee and reserved category candidates with AP status are required to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.|
|Pay Scale||The Salary Scale will be awarded in accordance with state government rules and regulations for both Sub-Inspector and Police Officer as decided by the Board. Additional allowances also apply based on position in the department.|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Test|
|Category||For Constable||For Sub Inspector|
|General||18-27 Years||21-30 Years|
|OBC||18-27 Years||21-30 Years|
|SC/ST||18-32 Years||21-35 Years|
|Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Issue Date||September 2022|
|Commencement Date of Application Form||September 2022|
|Closing Date of SI & Constable Application Form||October 2022|
|Last Date for Application Form Fee||October 2022|
|Exam Date 2022||Update Soon|
|Release Date of Admit Card 2022||Update Soon|
|Date of Answer Key 2022||Update Soon|
|Result Date 2022||Update Soon|
|Criteria||for Male||for Female|
|Height||167 Cm||152 Cm|
|Weight||50 Kg||45 Kg|
|100 Meter Run||15 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.8 Meter||2.8 Meter|
Procedure to Apply Under APSLPRB Notification 2023
- To make a application registration process, applicants must go to the Official Website.
- And there, you are required to complete the Registration Procedure, and after that applicants will receive the Username and password at your registered mobile number.
- Now applicants have to make a login process, for that tap on login option, and enter the username and password, and the captcha code, and again tap on login.
- And then, you are required to fond the AP Police Recruitment Notification and tap on it.
- After tapping on it the Application form will open, there fill all the necessary details which is asked.
- And then, you have to make a payment process, now pay the fee, and submit the application form.
- Applicants are advised to download and save the application form for future references.