To continue the civil examination preparation, students face a lot of financial constraints so many initiatives have been launched by various government organizations, and now there is another program which is launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh called, Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Registration 2023. Under this, the government will provide financial support after the selection of UPSC. In this article, we will cover all the important aspects that will including some of its benefits, eligibility criteria registration process, and much more. so, all the candidates are advised to read this article till the end and then take any further steps.
Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2024
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the scheme which is called Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Registration for the civil aspirants of the state. under this scheme, the government will provide financial support to all the aspirants who have passed the examination and facing financial constraints. This program intends to encourage students to continue their preparations and get selected for the upper post. Under this initiative, all the aspirants who have passed the preliminary examination will get 1 lakh rupees and those who have passed the main examination will receive 1.5 lakhs which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. Students who are looking forward to it are advised to read this whole article till the end and apply for it through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme|
|Announced By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced On||20th September, 2023|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Objective||To provide Incentives to the civil services applicants those who have passed the preliminary exam will get 1 lakh rupees and those who have passed the main exam will receive 1.5 lakh rupees.|
|How to Apply||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Objective of Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Apply
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage students and provide them with financial support so that they can continue their further processes. With the implementation of this program, all the students will receive incentives to those who have passed their preliminary examination will get 1 lakh and those who have passed the main examination will get 1,50,000 which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts. This will make them independent and encourage for their exceptional work in the examination.
Benefits of Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Apply
- This scheme was launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh and is specially created for meritorious students who have cleared their UPSC examination in the year 2023.
- Under this beneficial scheme, the government will provide an incentive of 1 lakh rupees to students who have cleared the preliminary exam will get 1 lakh rupees and 1.5 lakh to those who have passed the main examination.
- Those beneficiaries who have gotten the incentive opportunity will directly received to their bank accounts which they have mentioned at the time of registration.
- This is a golden opportunity for those beneficiaries who belong to lower-income groups.
Incentives Details Under the Scheme
|SL. No.||Exams Details||Incentives (₹)|
|01||UPSC Preliminary||1.0 Lakh|
|02||UPSC Mains||1.5 Lakh|
- Those beneficiaries who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for this scheme.
- Students who are preparing for the civil service examination such as UPSC are eligible for this scheme.
- Students who clear the preliminary and main examination will get incentives from the government.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- Results of Examination
- Bank Account Details
- Admit Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Registration Procedure Under Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Registration 2024
Those students who want to apply under this scheme and looking for the official website link, so to inform you that the government hasn’t released the website link yet. All the students are requested to keep all the documents ready and we will soon provide you with all the necessary updates and website link soon.