UP Labour Card Online Registration 2023, Eligibility & Benefits | Uttar Pradesh Labour Card Renewal & Download | UP Labour Card Status Check
One of the best-run states in India, Uttar Pradesh offers a variety of schemes to benefit its residents. The state government has previously initiated several programmes in different areas of the state and continues to do so. The UP Labour Card, one of the most advantageous schemes for the labour sector, has been introduced as a new scheme for the state’s labourers. The scheme allows thousands of state labourers to benefit from it. The scheme also guarantees that the worker’s families. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and importance of the scheme. Additionally, we will learn about the registration process and eligibility criteria of the scheme.
The government of India is very concerned about the labour sector of the country. Every day, hundreds of workers die during the work and hundreds of children and their wives become widows. To ensure the safety of these children and women, the government has launched a scheme for the labour sector, which is the Up labour Card scheme.
The Labour card scheme is very popular in every state of the country and the Uttar Pradesh government has also launched the scheme in the state in favour of the state labour sector. Under the scheme, thousands of workers can benefit from it in the state.
UP Labour Card Overview
|Name of Scheme||Labour Card 2023|
Objective of UP Labour Card
The main objective of the scheme is to provide the financial support to the childrens of the labour in there studies and during the marriage of the any child of the labour the government provide the merragial package and in case of the death of the labour the family of the labour is provide a financial support form the government of state. Under the scheme the government provides a unique labour card number in which the labour can also apply for any other scheme from the government in the state and take benefits of the government scheme.
The main benefit of the scheme is the state labour worker and only the labour sector can take benefits of the scheme. Some of the main benefits of the scheme are as
- Benefits are offered to the cardholder and their respective families
- The cardholders are entitled to no-cost medical insurance.
- Assistance is given to these cardholders for two women throughout pregnancy
- A worker who has a current labour card is given financial help if they are injured or killed while working.
- Children of employees who have labour cards are eligible for a number of scholarships.
- In case of the death of the labourer, financial aid is provided to the family members from the government.
UP Labour Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria is restricted for the scheme only. State labour workers can be eligible for the scheme and can only apply for the scheme.
- Both male labour and female labour are eligible to qualify for this scheme
- To become a member of Labour, a person must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- In essence, only permanent residents of the state of Pradesh are needed for labour.
- Your membership in the mentioned organised sector must be verified by labour. EPF, NPS, and ESIC membership are not permitted.
- The maximum wage for a month should not be more than fifteen thousand rupees.
- You need to have a district labour office worker registration.
In any state, it has been found that the applicant is from non labour sector his labour card will be rejected at any state.
Some of the main documents which are required to apply for the scheme are as
- Aadhar card of applicant
- Aadhar card of a family member
- Pan card of Applicant
- Ration card
- Bank details
- Valid email and mobile number
Application process of UP labour Card 2023
In order to apply for the scheme, applicants have to follow the proper procedure prescribed by the government to take advantage of the scheme. The step by step process is as
- Visit the official website of the portal
- Click on online registration on the home page
- When you choose this option, a pop-up with instructions on how to manage the labour act will display. You must read them all carefully
- Then, in order to register on the website, you must select “New Registration.”
- Then you will have the option of inputting your preferred user id and your desired password. You must enter your user ID and password on the homepage after successfully creating them.
- After entering your user information, click the login button.
- Click the login button after entering your login information.
- Enter your login details and login
- Fill up your personal details as mentioned on the screen
- Click the submit button after that.
- The fee will thereafter be due from you.
In case of offline submission of an application, the applicant should download the application form from the website and fill up all the relevant details and attach the relevant documents with the application form and submit the application to the local authority along with the fee receipt.
It is compulsory for all applicants to check the card status of the application after completing the submission of the application, whether it is online or offline. The process of checking the status is as
- Candidates must go to the Uttar Pradesh Labour Department’s official website.
- Applicants must locate the option to confirm the registration number on the main page.
- There will be a new page loaded. You must select the “Click here to verify registration number” option.
- Type in the registration number, application number, or Aadhar card number.
- After doing so, select the search option and enter the captcha code that appears on the screen.
- The status of the application will be shown.