UIDAI Recruitment 2023 | Aadhar Card Jobs 100 Full Time Vacancies 10+2 / Graduate | Uidai Recruitment 2023 Official Website
As we all know, so many recruitment notifications have been launched by various government departments to provide job opportunities to all the job seekers out there, so if you are looking for a government job and didn’t get any, so you are in the right place. The UIDAI has recently launched a notification called UIDAI Recruitment 2023, in which various positions are available for job seekers. So, job seekers who want to know more about this notification are advised to read this article till the end and get information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, and more details.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023
The UIDAI has released the notification to recruit candidates for the post of Deputy Director, Section Officer, Technical Officer, Astt. Section Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Accountants, Junior Translation Officer, and Assistant Technical Officer on a deputation basis. Under this notification, there are 20 positions are available for the eligible candidates, and selected candidates will be appointed for a period of 5 years. All the seekers out there, are advised to fill out the registration form before the last date which is 01.08.2023, and online applications have already started from 31.05.2023, so kindly apply for it and get the beneficial opportunity.
Key Highlights of UIDAI Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Recruitment||UIDAI Recruitment|
|Launched by||UIDAI, Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Application starting date||31.05.2023|
Vacancy Details of the Recruitment
|Deputy Director||01 Vacancy|
|Section Officer||05 Vacancies|
|Technical Officer||03 Vacancies|
|Astt. Section Officer||01 Vacancy|
|Assistant Account Officer||01 Vacancy|
|Junior Translation Officer||01 Vacancy|
|Assistant Technical Officer||04 Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of UIDAI Recruitment 2023
- The candidate must have the following basic educational qualifications:
For Assistant Section Officer (ASO) and Senior Accounts Officer (SAO) positions:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution or institute is required for the posts of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) and Senior Accounts Officer (SAO).
For Technical Officer and IT Analyst positions:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar discipline from a recognized university or institute is required for Technical Officer and IT Analyst roles.
- The educational requirements vary based on the function. Candidates must see the official recruiting announcement for specific educational qualifying requirements for each post.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 56 years old as of the application deadline.
- Age relaxation may be granted to applicants from restricted groups in accordance with government regulations.
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|Astt. Section Officer||Level-06|
|Assistant Account Officer||Level-08|
|Junior Translation Officer||Level-06|
|Assistant Technical Officer||Level-06|
Registration Procedure Under UIDAI Recruitment 2023
- Interested candidates visit the Official Website of UIDAI.
- After that, find the UIDAI Notification, tap on it, check all the eligibility conditions, and follow the process.
- After that, tap on the Registration option, and complete the process.
- After making successfully registration, make a login process by entering your username and password, and submit the details.
- After the login process, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now fill in all the mandatory details on it, and upload the necessary documents in it.
- Review the details and last submit the application form, and keep the application copy for further process.