TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023, Notification has released 761 vacancies for TNPSC Road Inspector at tnpsc.gov.in, Apply online before 11 February 2023
According to a recent study or research, nowadays there is the latest recruitment notification for Road Inspectors which is recently released by TNPSC Tamil Nadu public service commission on 13 January 2023. The application forms are available on the level of Panchayati Raj development and Rural Development. as per the notification of TNPSC Road Inspector, Candidates can apply online on its official website tnpsc.gov.in. The candidates who are willing to apply should check eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details, and other information and can enroll in their application form on the Tamil Nadu PSC Road Inspector portal before 11 February 2023.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023
The authorities of (TNPSC) the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission have released the notification with 761 vacancies, which should be filled for the post of Road Inspector. Hence, the online application process for the post of road inspector released by TNPSC has also started online registration. The applicants who are interested and eligible for this post can fill out the application form before the last due date. You can also go through the official website of TNPSC for further details regarding the post. Candidates who are applying for the post should fill it out before its last due date which is 11th February 2023. For more details, you can also go through the official website of TNPSC.
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023- Overview Details
|Name of organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of department||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department|
|Also known as||TNPSC, Tamil Nadu PSC|
|Post Name||Road Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||761 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Start Date for TNPSC RI||13 January 2023|
|Application Form Last Date TN Road Inspector||11 February 2023|
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for this notification are advised to read these eligibility conditions carefully, details are given below:
- Applicants must hold an ITI certificate degree in Civil Draughtsmenship from any government-recognized institute or university and must know the Tamil language.
- For those candidates who do not belong to these given categories such as SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC (OBCM), and BCM, the age should be 37 years.
- The salary for the selected candidates will be 19500 – 71900.
- And for more detailed information kindly get the notification.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The selection process as per the notification will be based on written examination and document verification.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment Application Fee
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment Important Dates
|TNPSC Notification Issue date||13 January 2023|
|Starting Date of Application Form||13 January 2023|
|Last date||11 February 2023|
|Correction window for Widow Period||16 Feb to 18 Feb 2023|
|Admit Card||April 2023|
|Exam Date||07 May 22023|
Procedure to Apply for TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023
- To apply for the recruitment, visit the Official Website of TNPSC.
- After appearing on the webpage, go to the important link portion, and continue.
- And then, tap on Apply online option and the list of notifications will open on your screen.
- On that list, you have to find the notification link, click on Apply Now link, and continue.
- Now make a registration process, and all the candidates will get a username and password, and with that, make a login process.
- On the login page, enter your username and password and click on the Login option.
- After that fill out the application form with all the necessary details on it, and attach the necessary documents also.
- Now pay the application fee, submit the application form, and save a copy of it.