TN MRB Recruitment 2023 | www.mrb.tn.gov.in notification | www.mrb.tn.gov.in Food Safety Officer | www mrb tn gov in 2022 staff nurse
There has been so many recruitments launched for the citizens to provide them numerous benefits and job opportunities, and now we will talk about another recruitment which is launched by Tamil Nadu and the name of this initiation is TN MRB Recruitment 2023. There are more than 1000 vacancies are available for the applicants and the applications will be starts from 11th of October 2022, apply for it before it ends. In this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding this recruitment, such as important dates, eligibility criteria, age relaxation and many other important details also.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023
The government of Tamil Nadu have recently announced the latest recruitment which is called TNMRB Recruitment. As per the official notification there are almost 1027 vacancies are available for the post of assistant surgeon, so those applicants who are interested to apply under this recruitment must apply before the last date 25 October 2023, and the applications will be starts form 11th of October 2023.
Overview Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2023
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment for||Assistant Surgeon|
|Recruiting Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board(MRB), Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Vacancies||1021|
|Pay Scale||Rs 56100 to Rs 1,77,500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria of TN MRB Recruitment
- So those applicants who are willing to apply under this recruitment should be the participated in Madras Medical Registration which is under act 1914.
- Applicant should have worked as a house surgeon almost 12 months.
- Applicant must have registered under Tamil Nadu Medical Council from 25th October or before it.
|Class||Upper Age Limit as on 01/07/2022|
|SC/ST/MBCand DC/BC/BCM(including Ex-Serviceman)||59 years|
|Others Differently Abled candidates||47 years|
|Others Ex-serviceman||50 years|
Required Documents List
- Passport Size Photograph
- And scanned signature.
- All the applicants are advised to make a pdf of all the documents which is needed and it must be more than 1Gb.
Exam Pattern for the Recruitment
|Tamil Language Eligibility Test||50||1 Hour|
|Computer-Based Test Written examination in (OMR) Objective type Exam for Assistant Surgeon (General)||100||2 Hours|
|Publication of the Notification||11th of October, 2022|
|Commencement of the Online Application||11th of October, 2022|
|Deadline for the Online Application||25th of October, 2022|
|Admit card Release date||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||Probably in November 2022|
- Competitive Exam
Online Application Procedure of TN MRB Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the Official Website of the TN MRB Recruitment.
- And there you have to tap on Online Registration option and continue.
- After that applicants must have to choose the position, where you want to apply and then provide all the basis details which is asked and continue.
- And also provide your email id and working contact number, after that the user is and password will be generated on your registered mobile number or email id.
- The next procedure will be login where applicants have to enter user id and password, and login.
- On that page, applicants have to provide educational details and personal details also, and continue with the procedure.
- Next process is to submit your scanned photograph and signature, and also upload your scanned educational documents copies, and now submit the registration form.
- The last process is to make a payment process which will be online mode, and after the procedure is done, applicants can download the receipt.
- And also make a copy of the application form for future references.
Will there be any Negative Marking in the Examination?
- No, There will be no negative marking in exam.
Will there be a Tamil Language Eligibility test in the recruitment ?
- Yes, there will be a Tamil Language Eligibility Test.