TN MRB Recruitment 2023 | www.mrb.tn.gov.in notification | www.mrb.tn.gov.in Food Safety Officer | www mrb tn gov in 2022 staff nurse
There has been so many recruitments launched for the citizens to provide them numerous benefits and job opportunities, and now we will talk about another recruitment which is launched by Tamil Nadu and the name of this initiation is TN MRB Recruitment 2023. There are more than 1000 vacancies are available for the applicants and the applications will be starts from 11th of October 2022, apply for it before it ends. In this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding this recruitment, such as important dates, eligibility criteria, age relaxation and many other important details also.
TNRD Overseer Recruitment 2023
TN MRB Recruitment 2023
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has officially launched its much-anticipated recruitment campaign for 2023. The TN MRB is a well-known organization in charge of recruiting medical people and allied health professionals in the state. It is overseen by the Health and Family Welfare Department of the Tamil Nadu government. This job is an exciting opportunity for qualified people seeking a career in the medical profession in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The TN MRB Recruitment 2023, with a total of 1021 openings across various positions, intends to engage highly trained and devoted professionals to contribute to Tamil Nadu’s healthcare system.
Overview Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2023
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment for||Assistant Surgeon|
|Recruiting Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board(MRB), Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Vacancies||1021|
|Pay Scale||Rs 56100 to Rs 1,77,500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
TNPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria of TN MRB Recruitment
- The candidate must be between the ages stated in the recruiting notice. The age restriction varies based on the position and candidate type.
|Class||Upper Age Limit as on 01/07/2022|
|SC/ST/MBCand DC/BC/BCM(including Ex-Serviceman)||59 years|
|Others Differently Abled candidates||47 years|
|Others Ex-serviceman||50 years|
- The candidate must meet the educational requirements for the position. This can include a suitable degree or certificate, as well as additional certifications or credentials indicated in the job announcement.
Required Documents List
- Passport Size Photograph
- And scanned signature.
- All the applicants are advised to make a pdf of all the documents which is needed and it must be more than 1Gb.
|Publication of the Notification||11th of October, 2022|
|Commencement of the Online Application||11th of October, 2022|
|Deadline for the Online Application||25th of October, 2022|
|Admit card Release date||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||Probably in November 2022|
- Competitive Exam
Online Application Procedure of TN MRB Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, you have to go to the Official Website of the TN MRB Recruitment.
- And there you have to tap on Online Registration option and continue.
- After that applicants must have to choose the position, where you want to apply and then provide all the basis details which is asked and continue.
- And also provide your email id and working contact number, after that the user is and password will be generated on your registered mobile number or email id.
- The next procedure will be login where applicants have to enter user id and password, and login.
- On that page, applicants have to provide educational details and personal details also, and continue with the procedure.
- Next process is to submit your scanned photograph and signature, and also upload your scanned educational documents copies, and now submit the registration form.
- The last process is to make a payment process which will be online mode, and after the procedure is done, applicants can download the receipt.
- And also make a copy of the application form for future references.
Will there be any Negative Marking in the Examination?
- No, There will be no negative marking in exam.
Will there be a Tamil Language Eligibility test in the recruitment ?
- Yes, there will be a Tamil Language Eligibility Test.
Who is the Recruiting Organization behind this Recruitment ?
- Medical Services Recruitment Board(MRB), Tamil Nadu