The Personnel Selection Committee has announced the advertisement for the position of IMD Scientific Assistant on which is available on the official website. Applications are available for All applicants who are willing for SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023 can apply between September 30, 2022 and October 18, 2022. Here you can get all the details about SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Syllabus 2022 and SSC Can the Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2022.
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2023
The Personnel Selection Committee published the official notification for SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2022 on September 30, 2022 on the official website ssc.nic.in to fill 990 positions. SSC will take the exam for Scientific Assistant at India Meteorological Department under this recruitment. Applicants who wish to apply for this can do so online until October 18, 2022. Candidates can follow the direct link provided here to apply online for SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2022.
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment Details 2023
|Name of the Organization||SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Syllabus|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||990 Posts|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant (India Meteorological Department)|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|SSC Scientific Assistant (India Meteorological Department)||990|
CBT Exam Pattern
|Part-I Computer based Examination||Subject||Questions||Marks|
|English language & Comprehension||25||25|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-II Computer based Examination||Physics / Computer Science & Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.||100||100|
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||30th September 2022|
|Online Application begins||30th September 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||18th October 2022|
|Admit Card Release||December 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|Result Release Date||Notified Later|
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2023 – Application Fees
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Qualification 2023
Required Qualification for SSC Scientific Assistant IMD in SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2022 (as on 18.10.2022) is given below.
Candidates must own Bachelor’s diploma in Science with Physics as one of the important subjects / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Application OR Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a identified Institute. Candidates have to finish their complete time three years Diploma route after 10+2 examination.
The candidate must have passed a 10+2 from a recognized institute with majors in Physics and Mathematics.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientific Assistant IMD||Age of candidates up to 30 years. (as mentioned in the High School Certificate).|
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2023 – Nationality
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen, and candidates residing in Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugees who came to India for permanent settlement before 1962.
- Person of Indian origin who emigrated/settled permanently in India from Pakistan/Burma/Sri Lanka/East African countries Kenya/Uganda/United Republic of Tanzania/Zambia Zaire/Malawi/Ethiopia/Vietnam.
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD recruitment 2023 – Exam Pattern
The SSC Scientific Assistant IMD exam is administered in online mode only.
The questionnaire consists of two parts with a total of 200 questions, all the question gets 1 point for each correct answer.
A negative mark of 0.25 points will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Apply Online for SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for the 2022 SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment.
- Interested applicants are required to go to the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now there you have to find the “Recruitment” option and tap on it, and then application form will appear.
- Fill the application form with required details and upload all the required documents, and then pay the registration fee.
- And last applicants are advised to take a print out of the application form for future reference,