There are so many people who are willing to get Government jobs in any fields, so we have a great news for all of them there us a latest recruitment which is called SSC CPO Recruitment 2023. All the candidates can read the official notification which is launched by the authority of SSC CPO, and the recruitment is released for the post of Sub Inspector Post. Candidates can fill the recruitment form through visiting the official website, read the notification carefully and also check their educational qualification. The recruitment application form link is available given below, do check the whole article till the end.
Educational Qualification Status of SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates who have completed any Bachelor Degree form any stream Candidate ought to have handed from a diagnosed board. Relaxation may be given to all of the eligible applicants as in line with the regulations of SSC CPO Department.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector Post|
|Total No of Vacancies||4300|
|Job Locations||All India|
Age Limit for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
The minimum age limit of the candidates and maximum limit are given below, interested candidates must check:
|Minimum Age limit for the Candidates||20 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 years|
Selection Procedure and Pay Scale for the Recruitment
- The selection process will be based on the Documents verification, written Examination, Final Merit List and Interview.
- Salary: Rs. 35,400.00/- to 1,12,400.00/- Per Month
Eligible candidates are advised to carry their valid documents such as Aadhar Card, Educational Qualification Certificate 10th and 12th certificates, Pan Card, Bank Details and so on.
Admit Card of SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
The admit cards will be announced after 3 months of the application procedure, and will be available on the official website. Candidates who have registered themselves in this SSC CPO Recruitment they have to wait at least 3 months for the admit card. All the candidates are advised when the admit card announce, they have to visit the official website and download it, because without admit card they cannot enter in the exam centre. We will provide you all the further notifications of the recruitment stay connected with us.
Application Form Fee
Candidates form, General and OBC, Rs. 100/-, SC, ST Candidate Rs. 0/-, PH Candidate Rs. 0/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and E Challan
Latest Important Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||10.08.2022|
Procedure to Apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
- Interested and eligible applicants have to visit the Official Website of SSC.
- There you will see the link of the ‘Application Form’ tap on it and continue.
- And there you have to fill all your mandatory details which is asked, and fill the application form carefully.
- Before making a payment, check your application form twice, and don’t make any mistakes, and continue.
- And last you have to submit the application form and make a proper payment, and take a print out for further use.