There are so many applicants who have applied for SSC CPO SI 2023, and they are waiting for the admit card for examination, so the wait is finally over the authorities will soon upload the admit card on the official website. The examinations will be held in 9th to 11th November 2022, so the candidates are required to visit the official website, to get proper updates. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding this SSC CPO SI 2022 Admit Card, and kindly stay connected with us.
SSC CPO SI 2023 Admit Card
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will behaviour the Tier – I Examination for the posts of SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, & CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces). Applicants can down load Admit Card 3-7 days earlier than the examination at there spectable internet site of involved Regional/ Sub-Regional Office. Applicants have to bring printout of the permission letter to the Examination Hall. On exam day each applicant are required to hold a broad cast replicain their corridor price tag to gether with one authentic photograph identification evidence in addition to a xerox replica of it.
Overview Details of SSC CPO 2023 Admit Card
|Examination||SSC CPO SI exam 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India|
|Job type||Group B and Group C posts|
|Number of posts||4695|
|Availability of admit card||Available|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Exam date (paper 1)||9 to 11 November 2022|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
Process to Access SSC CPO Admit Card 2023
- First you are required to visit the official website of the SSC CPO SI Recruitment.
- And then, tap on Admit Card link, which is available on the website, and continue
- And then, tap on URL of the respective region, and continue.
- After tapping on it the selected regions portal will open.
- And then, tap on CPO SI Admit Card download link, and then admit card login and status check will open on your screen, and continue.
- Search the admit card, and then admit card will open, and applicants can check details available in the admit card.
- And last download the admit card and make a printout of the admit card for further use.
Required Credential for Download the Admit Card
Applicants can download their registration certificate using their registration number or the registration number assigned at the time of application and their date of birth. If they don’t have your registration number or registration number, they can search the ticket by your name, father’s name and date of birth. All candidates are advised to have their access data ready when downloading the admission ticket.
Particular Printed on Admit Card
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the post
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and day of Examination
- Exam Shift
- Reporting time
- Name of the examination centre with its code
- Instructions to candidates.
Needed Documents for Taking in Examination Hall
- A hard copy of a valid 2022 CPO SI Paper 1/2 admission ticket At least two recent colour passport photographs (preferably the same as uploaded on the application form).
- A valid original ID with date of birth printed on it Entry card, such as Aadhaar card or E- Aadhaar Printout, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, School ID/University ID, Employer ID Card (PSU/Government/Private), any other Photo ID issued by State/Central Government.