The Railway Recruitment Board released the RRB Group D Computer Assisted Examination (CBT) Answer Key and Answer Sheet 2023 on 14 October 2022 with the correct answers. The authorities have updated the link to download the Rail Group D Answer Sheet and Solution Key, which is available on the official website and those candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the answers they marked in the exam with the correct answers. The Rail Group D Answer Key is published in PDF format and candidates can use their registration/ID number and password to download their Answer Key 2022.
RRB Group D Answer Key 2023
Applicants who have apoeard in the RRB Group D CBT 1 examination, which was held in 5 phases from 17 August to 11 October 2022, are waiting so long for the release of the RRB Group D RRB Answer Key. The Railway Recruitment Board has published the Railway Group D Provisional Answer Key along with the correct answers to the exam questions. The RRB Group D Answer Sheet helps candidates estimate their score on the exam and get an idea of how they can qualify for the exam.
RRB Group D Answer Key 2023
|Exam Name||RRB Group D 2022|
|Organisation Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam Date||Phase 1 (August 17 to 25, 2022)|
|Phase 2 (August 26 to September 08, 2022)|
|Phase 3 (September 08 to 19, 2022)|
|Phase 4 (September 19 to October 07, 2022)|
|Phase 5 (October 06 to 11, 2022)|
|Answer Key Release Date||October 14, 2022 (01:00 PM)|
|Date For Raising Objection Against Answer Key||October 15, 2022 (10:00 AM) to October 19, 2022 (11:45 PM)|
Railway Group D Exam Answer 2023 PDF Download Link
From March 12 to April 12, 2019, more than 1.15 million applicants were registered, followed by the admission cards for phases 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 on August 13, August 22, August 4 September, 14 September and 2.9. on the official website, published in October 2022, in each case on the scheduled date after said examination.
RRB Group D Question Paper 2023
The question Paper for the five levels of the computer-based test (CBT) will be available on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board. In the CBT exam, a total of 100 multiple-choice questions from four different areas (MCQ) were asked. These were general consciousness and current affairs, general intelligence and reasoning, mathematics and general science.
RRB Group D Answer Key Raise Objection 2023
- To file an appeal against the Rail Group D answer key, you must follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- To appeal the Answer Key, candidates should visit the official Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website https://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ and log in using the credentials Application number and date of birth.
- To appeal an answer key, an individual must pay ₹50 in online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, or other payment method.
How to download the RRB Group D Exam Answer Key 2023?
- If you want to download the answer key then applicants visit the official RRB website.
- Look for the Answer Key option on the RRB website home page, and when you get it, tap on it and continue.
- And now tap on the read notification: “Upload preliminary answer keys along with candidate answer sheet:
- RRB 2022 Group D Exam.”
- Enter your User ID and Password in the Login Credentials.
- a new page appears on the screen, tap on print option
- Download the RRB Group D Answer Key and count your answers.