Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Apply Online | How to Adopt a Cow Under Karnataka Punyakoti Dattu Yojane | Karnataka Cow Adoption Scheme Eligibilityt
Every year, the Indian government introduces new measures to help society and other industries, but this year, the government introduced a scheme for animals, such as cattle. As cows are an important animal for farmers, the public will have the chance to work with the government as part of a unique initiative to take care of our cows and create our goshalas “Atma-nirbhar.”The “Punyakoti Dattu Yojane” has been announced as the government’s latest endeavour to protect our cattle riches.In this article we will learn about the benefits, importance, and cow adoption scheme eligibility and adoption amount.
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
- On July 28, Prabhu Bhamla Chavan will launch the Punyakoti Dattu Yojana, a cattle initiative.
- Since the service’s objective is to encourage the public to provide better facilities for the cows in the cattle sheds, it encourages both private and public groups to adopt cows through goshalas (cow shelters).
- In the state of Karnataka alone, there are over 215 government-built facilities established specifically to care for cows.
- This will not only help with cow reproduction, but it will also help keep the population alive.
- For a variety of reasons, many private groups engaged in animal husbandry abandon their cows. In order to safeguard and care for cows, the state government therefore devised a solution that involved altering the cow’s system.
- Since there is a lot of care provided for needy cows, abandoned cows, male calves, aged, and ill cows under the government goshalas, the state government would adopt animals and take care of them there.
- Individuals can adopt cattle through this project by paying Rs. 11,000 per animal over the course of a year. But anyone may also select the duration, which can range from three months to five years.
Punyakoti Datta Yojana Karnataka Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka|
|Introduced by||Karnataka Animal Husbandry Minister Prabhu Bhamla Chavan|
|28th July 2022||28th July 2022|
Benefits and Importance of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
- In accordance with this initiative, the government encourages the general public to save cow shelters and provide these shelters with the necessary basic auxiliary amenities to make them commercially viable.
- A citizen of the state may adopt cattle under this scheme by paying Rs. 11,000 per animal at any cow shelter taking part in the Punyakoti Adoption Portal.
- On the Punyakoti Adoption Portal website, members of the public can donate around 10 rupees to any of the go fuels.
- The three main advantages of the internet portal are that anybody may adopt a cow, feed a cow, and give their own cow to cow sanctuaries.
- Anyone may adopt a cow from the cow shelter, feed them, and provide money for cow shelters via the Punyakoti Dattu portals.
Objectives and Features of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
- The scheme’s primary goal is to persuade public and private institutions to adopt animals for cow shelters. By implementing this scheme, the state will save several cows.
- Anyone can provide the following by adopting a cow: Supplemental nutrition, along with fodder, annual physicals, and medicine use. A donation of Rs 11,000 per cow
- You have the choice of a period of three months, six months, nine months, one year, or even five years.
Documents of Punakoti Dattu Yojana karnataka
A participant in this scheme must have:
- ID card
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
Procedure to Adopt a Cow under Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
- Anyone interested in adopting a cow may visit the Punyakoti dattu Yojana Karnataka website .
- By checking the correct option, you can then choose the cow’s age
- The appropriate type of cow or entry type will then be available for selection.
- Regardless of whether the animal came from a farmer, was saved, abandoned, or has been at the cow shelter since birth, it will be fed.
- Under the adoption section, tick the box.
- You may then click the search button after choosing the district.
- By clicking the “adopt” button next to the image, you may choose a cow from a list that will be displayed to you.
- scheme must first go to the Punyakoti Dattu Yojana’s official website.
- On the website’s home page, there is also the opportunity to adopt a cow if you so choose.
- choosing it When you click, a new page will open for you.
- You need to fill out the form that is displayed on this page.
- You must first decide the breed of cow you want to adopt.
- After selecting the image, a web page with details on the cow, such as its breed, gender, age, date of birth, admission type, and the name of the goshala, loads.
- After that, you can choose to adopt the cow for three months, six months, or a year. one to five years, or nine months.
- The sum shown in the box below will be obtained by choosing one of the years.
- You must then provide your contact details, including your email address, full name, and mobile number.
- To accept the terms and conditions, check the box.
- Click the Proceed button to finish your purchase.
- When you select the “Proceed to Payment” button, you will be taken to a new page with a number of payment choices.
- You will be given a receipt after making a payment that you can either print or download as a PDF.
- You must travel to the goshala where the cow is kept, and when you do, you must present a receipt to the authorities or goshala before they will give you the cow.