India is a growing nation, and its citizens are entitled to the freedom to live their lives as they like. People still live in the country, but they don’t own any property; instead, they rent apartments, stay in motels, and live in other locations where they have no real power or place to call home. The state’s people can now assert ownership of land within the state under a plan developed by the government. Known as the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme 2022 this article will teach you about the scheme’s benefits, eligibility requirements, and registration process.
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022
On October 11, Mr. Charanjit Singh Channi, the chief minister of inaugurated the Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme. The aim of the program is to grant property rights to those who reside in residential areas inside the Lal Dora of towns and villages. This initiative will reach over 12700 communities. Lal Dora is generally a hamlet or town settlement with a number of dwellings where people live. The initiative will grant ownership rights to the people of Lal Dora, who typically lack such rights. The revenue department will conduct a drone survey in both urban and rural regions for geographic information systems in order to achieve this goal.
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022|
|Introduced By||Government Of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Punjab|
|Aim||Ownership Rights Of Property|
Advantages and Importance of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- The Punjabi government will provide property rights to those who reside in homes that are located inside Lal Dora of towns and villages.
- Within two months, the full procedure of granting property rights will be finished.
- This scheme would also provide coverage for those who had lived in the historic neighbourhood for a number of generations.
- This programme is essentially a continuation of the centre’s Sumitv Yojana, and NRIs will be taught to express their grievances in order to provide them property rights.
Objective and features of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- A scheme called “Mera Ghar Mere Naam” was introduced by the chief minister of Punjab, Charanjit Singh Channi, to grant property rights to those residing in homes inside “Lal Lakir” of cities and villages. In this case, the full exercise would be finished in two months: Punjab CMO
- The Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme’s primary goal is to grant property ownership rights to residents who reside in Lal Dora of villages and towns.
- Owners of properties covered by the scheme will get property cards from the Punjabi government as confirmation of ownership.
- There will be 15 days before property cards are distributed for filing objections.
The Following Documents are required of the Scheme
- The candidate must be a Punjabi national.
- Card Aadhar
- evidence of residency
- Age verification
- Age verification
- Card PAN
- a passport-sized picture
- Email Address & Phone Number
The Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme was recently implemented by the Punjabi government. The locals of Punjab would be given ownership rights to the property under this scheme. The application process for this scheme is yet to be published by the Punjabi government. We’ll let you know through this article as soon as the government releases the application process for the scheme. So, in order to receive additional information regarding the plan, we ask that you check back to this article.