PSPCL Recruitment Assistant Lineman | PSPCL Recruitment Apply Online | PSPCL Recruitment Qualification | PSPCL Recruitment 2023
Here in this article, we will talk about another initiative which is a recruitment notification called There will be a recruitment campaign for 1500 apprentices by the Punjab State Power Corporation. The relevant notification has been posted on the PSPCL official website and eligible candidates can apply online through the website. This recruitment campaign is a great opportunity for candidates who want to start their careers in the energy sector. PSPCL is the leading electricity generation and distribution company in Punjab and offers many opportunities for advancement and career development. in this article, we will provide you with all the important details about this notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, the application process, and many more. Interested candidates must read this whole article till the end.
PSPCL Recruitment 2023
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) recently announced it would close 1,500 apprenticeship positions by 2023. This is a great opportunity for those looking for employment in the energy sector, especially in the state of Punjab. PSPCL is a government utility responsible for the distribution of electricity throughout the state of Punjab. Apprenticeships are available in various professions such as linesman, electrician, electrician, and others. The selection process is based on academic qualifications and a personal interview. Basically, it is committed to providing employees with a positive work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits packages. This recruitment campaign is expected to attract a large number of applicants and those interested are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
Overview Details of PSPCL Recruitment
|Article Caption||PSPCL Vacancy 2023|
|Category||Recruitment news 2023|
|Application Start Date||For 1500 posts:- 27 February 2023 For 439 posts:- 20 February 2023|
|Last Date||For 1500, posts:- 27 March 2023 For 439, posts:- 20 march 2023|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Result Date||To be Notified|
Eligibility Criteria of PSPCL Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the recruitment, all the candidates must read all the important aspects of this notification and some of which are given below:
- Educational Qualification
Candidates should have completed ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- Age Limit
The minimum age limit for applying is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 37 years. However, age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
Candidates must be Indian citizens, for more detailed information must check the notification link is given below.
- Written Test: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be invited to take a written test. The written test consists of objective questions about trading.
- List of achievements: A list of achievements will be drawn up based on the grades achieved in the written test.
- Document Review: Shortlisted candidates will be called for document review. During the document review process, candidates are required to provide certificates and original documents.
- Medical Examination: Finally, selected candidates must undergo a medical examination to ensure that they are healthy enough to perform the duties of the position.
Application Procedure of PSPCL Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL).
- Click on the “Careers” section on the home page, and then click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Look for the advertisement for the PSPCL Recruitment 2023 for 1500 apprentice posts and click on it to read the details.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, such as educational qualifications, age limit, etc.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in all the required details in the online application form carefully, such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the advertisement.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. The application fee amount will be mentioned in the advertisement.
- Double-check all the details you have filled in the application form before submitting it.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.